Who am I

Greyson prov:
Stay strong. That is what I have been telling myself for the past months. I have tried everything in my power to find her. She wasn't making it easy to find her anyways so it was 100x harder. The council wants me to find her for me to kill her. They say she's a danger to our kind but, in my heart I know she still in there. I haven't been out with the pack in a while. She was right, I do feel the pain she felt. My mind races thinking if someone is touching or even looking at her makes me furious. How can I get her back? But the most important question is where is she?

Catherine Prov:

''I don't care what you think,
As long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness, in misery
I don't care what you think,
As long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness, in misery
Oh, take a chance, let your body get a tolerance,
I'm not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants
Pull a breath like another cigarette,
Pawn shop heart trading up, said no''

I sang at loud on top of the table dancing around having a free spirit! I was completely drunk out of my mind and I for once enjoyed it, not having to worry about anything.
I love New York its the one, the men here are so hot! Plus there's no packs around here. I have been here for about three months.

My body has been changing, like my eyes they use to me brown now there gold colored. Maybe my hybrid side taking full control I let it happen. Greyson has been looking for me, I know this because I keep tabs on him. His pack wants my head on a stick so I'm not going to wait for him to catch me.
" you know what? I think your scared." John the guy that I have been 'seeing'.
"What is it I am scared of? Last time I checked I'm an immortal hybrid I can't really die." I laugh at him due to his stupidity.
"no you're scared that you're going to have to live alone the rest of your life. And the fact that you don't know what your purposes is." He looks at me and my buzz from tonight is gone.
" what do you mean? I can do anything I want, I don't have to be with anyone."

" but that's not the point. You are what you are. But who are you? Monster, hero, victim, who are you?" He then he walked out of the bar leaving me to question myself. 

Who am I