42

Time is something we can never have enough of. Some believe that time doesn't exist it's all in our head that there is a small tick, counting down the time that we have left. I never knew how much time meant to me until the very end.

1,008 hours was the amount of  time that I had happiness and peace. 42 days to be with my mate and fall in love with him.

" I can't believe it's you.after all this time it was you." Greyson holds my face in between his hands to seem to give me safety and a pleasant spark in my body. After all this time it was him, the Alpha of the pack that save my life, and my old childhood friend. I smile at him in deeply in his eyes. It felt like forever in his arms and I knew  at that moment that I never wanted to leave him.

Days after days past and it felt like my heart was connecting to his. our souls binding forever never to be parted. It was coming close to the day where we would fully be mated he would mark me and I would be his forever. It started out like a normal day.

" today is the day." I smiled at Greyson then stood on my tippy toes to give him a small peck on the lips. He falls in a glaze after I pull back. He just smiles at me.

" today's the day that you become mine finally. I promise you that no matter what I will always love you and that I will always fight for you." His soft spoken words makes my heart skip a beat and felt like I was floating on cloud nine. We dismiss ourselves to get ready for the ceremony that would happen in an hour I put on my long White dress and do my hair and make up. I wanted to thank the moon goddess for all she had done for me so I made my way to the wood.

When I looked at the moon and I started to thank her, soon I felt a deep sleep daring to push me down under. I try to fight it as best as I could and then I felt my heart stop and soon darkness was the only thing that I could see.

I had 42 days of happiness with Greyson but I had 5 years of hell.