Your what?

I hear a knocking on the door, the boys wake up and look at me. The doctor stands in the door way looking at us.
" Well I see that you have woken up." the doctor speaks to me, Nick takes my hand and looks at the doctor. "Doctor is everything okay? When can she go home?" Nick asked then Greyson respond with a low growl. " what you meant to say vamp, when can she come back to the pack house." Nick was about to fire back till I put my hand up stopping him from fighting back.
" Well you look great, the baby is healthy-" Greyson and Nick cut the doctor off " BABY?" the doctors face fell into fear.
"mmm- Alpha I think Catherine should talk to you about all this," the doctor runs out of the room. Great now I have to talk to anger supernaturals. They turn to me and look at me like I was their prey, but not in a good way.
" Before you kill me there is a lot I need to explain, however not here." I look at them and they nod then left to let me get dress.

Tick toc tick toc. Coetzee appeared before I could turn to her she was gone.

I start to put my pants on till it got hard to pull them up over my hips. I look down and a small bump was forming, I rub up and down on my stomach, a smile creeped onto my face. There is a little creature in there. A knock came from the door and Nick appeared. " ready?" he ask looking at hand. I nod and grab my bag.

Walking out of the room I was stop by the doctor from before. " Miss.. You need to come in next week to talk about the baby." I nod and then walked out of the door. We get in Greysons' car and Make our way to the pack house. The whole ride was quite, What am I going to say? Hey Im having a baby but, the father is a crazy bitch witch. Also I have to decide who I want to be and on top of that If I choose one of you there will be a war. No i can't say that, I was in thought longer then I thought; we pulled into the pack house driveway. Nick gets out and opens the door for me and I get out with a bush on my face. I walk past Greyson while he rolls his eyes, I laugh a bit.

We walk in the house and eyes turn to us, Greyson moves us up the stairs to his office. I seat down in a chair next to Nick while Greyson seat across from us.

" while were do I start?"