Emotions

Nothing, that is all I feel. I look at Grayson and I feel nothing, I know I'm attracted to him. I feel a pull but it isn't like it used to be. Everyone looks at me trying to figure out what just happen. I turn from them and walk to my closet to find something to wear.

" Catherine.. What are you doing? what happen? You- died and now you're here" Kate stutters at me. Finding a sexy dress I walkout of my closet and start to undress with everyone in the room. I hear Growl I turn  my head to the noise. Now stripping to just  my undergarment.

" you do know growling at a girl isn't attractive?"With a sarcastic tone. They just stare at me.. Oops I forgot you aren't supposed to talk back. Oh well.

I pull my dress up and looked in the mirror.. I look hot/sexy. I like this new me with no feelings not a care in the world.
" where are you going?" Greyson wolf ask.  " club", I tried walking out but then he caught me.
" you will not go out like that." Eyeing me up and down.
"Let me tell you a secret Mr. Alpha, I don't take orders from you, two you're not my alpha, three your not my mate anymore, and last but not lest I don't give a damn what you think." Then I pushed him out of the way.
Either I got stronger or he's really light.
Club:
I'm drinking having fun, when a hot guy comes up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. Of course I said yes.
The music was loud and we were pretty much dry humping each other.
" do you want to get out of here?" He's ask. I just nod. We took his car cause I took a cab here. I gave him directions to my place, Kate most likely will be at the pack house at 'family' dinner. When we pulled up I see the pack outside eating and laughing. I smile at the sexy man and started to kiss his neck in the car. Trying to create the mood. He eventually pulls me to his side and brought his lips to mine. This kiss was aggressive but soft. man this man,just kissing you makes you turn on. We been making out for a while, I could feel his big friend poking me.

" let's- kiss go- kiss inside-" I said in between kisses. He nods fiercely and picks me up and opens the door. On our way I could feel eyes on us. Oh great just want I wanted. A loud Growl enters the air. I smirk at the fact that he was mad. We reach the door and he puts me down and I try to open the door, while he kisses my neck. God did it feel good. I open the door finally and I lock the door after closing it. While pretty much running to my room I hear a loud knock.

Greyson.. This should be fun!