Book 3

Coming soon...

After the battle during the feast of Fortuna, Y/n can be sure of one thing

After the battle during the feast of Fortuna, Y/n can be sure of one thing. Her time is running out, and if she doesn't find out the truth about her past soon, it might be too late for any of them. She has her own quest, issued by the queen of the gods herself to travel to ancient Rome and discover the truth. Y/n isn't quite sure what the truth is, but things aren't completely adding up with the story she has been told.

Aboard the Argo II, she is finally reunited with her friends as they start to head to the ancient lands of the gods. But with so much already changed in the original story, Y/n has no idea if things will continue as planned or turn for the worst.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Also, NEW COVERS! Now that I have hit the 200k reads mark for of Demigods and Monsters, and releasing this new book around the same time, keep a look out for some new covers. These ones are a bit on the simple side, but I kept the greek/roman vibes. That, and I couldn't think of a way to create good covers for the next books. Keep a look out and follow me to see when I post!