Questions

Izaya P.O.V (before drinking)

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Why? I don't know, my body gets restless at night.

At times like this, it've been said (or at least said by some of my little humans) it's best to drink till you pass out.

Im more of a wine person, but tonight is different. Some strong alcohol won't kill anyone, well not a god like me.

"Namie-san~ you can have leave for today! Have a day off tomorrow as well~" I quickly added the last sentence, not sure if I'll be in the mood to deal with work tomorrow.

She wasted no time to leave, eager much? Well, I don't like here as much as well. So no harsh feelings!

Off to the bar!

~~Time skip~~~ (in the morning and not drunk)

I'm such an idiot. I took my money and brought two drinks for myself, thinking I'll be ok.

In the end, I drank till I ran out money from my wallet and have a terrible headache. I was so wasted last night that I slept on the couch as well. Great, now my shoulders feel stiff.

And how did I got injured?! Or had treated it? I couldn't have done it by myself in my drunk state.

What the hell did I do last night?

"You're finally awake, flea!" I froze at the familiar name and voice. I turned to find Shizuo walking out of my bedroom. Why-how-what?!?!?

"Why did you slept in my room!" I said, standing up right too fast which caused me to feel lightheaded and dizzy for a moment. Darn me drinking, I sat back down on the couch.

"How do your hips feel?" He asked me. What type of question is that? Unless...

"Shizu-Chan~ did you took advantage of me while I was drunk?" Even though I asked this playfully and was somewhat teasing him, I was hoping his answer would be no.

"Fuck no! I was referring when you feel down on your hip last night. You kept whining that it hurt and slept after annoying me." I smirked at his response, even dunk I love to annoy him and seeing his reaction. I shook my head, hoping he'll understand I'm responding to his earlier questions.

"So why are you here?" I asked, still curious why he's at my place at the first place.

"I have some questions to ask you." Shizuo said as he makes his way on the couch, now sitting beside.

"Shizu-Chan~ you must think I'm the smartest person to come to me to answer them!"

"No, you stupid flea. They all relate to you, that's why I'm asking you." What would the monster have to ask me? After I signal him to go on, he took a deep breath and look into my eyes.

"Have you ever been abused?" I froze, my smirk disappeared in thin air. Why would he ask me that?!

Trying to recover from my shockness and panic, I let out a laugh. It was suppose to be a laughter full of amusement, instead it was full of the nervousness I was feeling.

"I was abused by your tough love, if that's what you're meaning Shizu-chan~" I smirked at him, hoping he'll buy this lame act.

Third person P.O.V

Shizuo noticed something was off with Izaya (A/N: no dip Sherlock). If Izaya was abused, thought Shizuo, he might have some type of faded and small scars somewhere on his body.

Izaya didn't expected Shizuo to push him so he was laying on his back.

"S-Shizu-chan~ may I ask what you're doing." Panicking when he had two ideas on what's going on. One, he's getting rape. Two, Shizuo wasn't convinced and wanted some physical proof.

Using one hand to pin Izaya's hands above his head, Shizuo use the other to pull his shirt up.

And he saw them.... Three long scars on his stomach, one on his chest, one on his right side, two on his left.

Looking in horror, Shizuo flipped him so he can see his back.

He had multiple cigarette burns on his shoulder that seem to go to his arms. His back had small flicks of scars that scattered around.

Deciding he didn't need to see more, he let Izaya go.

"They're from something else, you know how almost everyone is after me." Izaya said calmly, truly panicking inside.

But nothing can hide the truth from Shizuo anymore, it's now clear to him.

Izaya, the man who seem to belong from a 'perfect' family had been abused. But the question is, for how long? And why did he always stay quiet about it?

....................................................

Hello my beloved humans~

Hope you enjoy thus chapter! Tell me what you think and vote!

See you later (or update whenever) and have a good day!