Hosting

"Okay, let's cross play! And by that, I mean as in you two guys dress up as two handsome hosts~!" Kyouko smiled as she brought up two outfits, she basically push them with a force that force them to grab the outfits.

"No." Izaya deadpanned, not even sparing a glance at the uniforms. Though he was glad that his fear of what his mother meant in 'cross play ' didn't meant him dressing as a female.

"Wha-why!?"

"Cause, it won't be involving the main purpose on why we're here at the moment. Which I remind you, make this shop become successful!" Izaya said, crossing his arms. Shizuo and Izaya went to the unnamed shop once again, Shizuo came along since he didn't have anything better to do.

"That's a lie! After finding the name of the shop, we can start opening and make sells." Kyouko said as she put her hands on her hips. "Plus, hot men in uniforms means good business."

"That's some weird logic." Shizuo said, glancing at Izaya. "Now I know the reason why half of what Izaya says doesn't make sense."

"It doesn't make sense cause your brain doesn't understand or grasp some basic knowledge." Izaya shot back.

"NO!" They both turned and noticed Kyouko glaring at both at them. "If you're going to have a fight when your relationship is barely forming, I can't help but worry for the both of you. Now, there's a bathroom that both of you can change into. Chop chop, and bring your butts here within ten minutes."

"We still need to the name of the shop!" Izaya exclaimed, matching the glare he was given by his mother.

"Fleur De Lune." All heads whipped around, noticing Shirou walked in from the back of the shop. "Moon Flower, nice name in my opinion."

Kyouko squealed and took off to hug Shirou. "I love that name! Let's name the shop that!"

"Hm..." Izaya hummed before nodding in approval. "Moon Flower in French does sound unique and wonderful for a cafe, I approve of it."

As he said that, Shizuo noticed how Izaya shuffled on his feet once Shirou came here. This didn't go unnoticed to Kyouko or Shirou himself, but neither said anything as Shizuo looked concern slightly at the fidgety Raven.

"Okay, now that the name is established. Let's get working!"

One hour later~

The shop was busy, tables are full, and lines at the cash register is long. At a glance, you would had just thought it was due to a popular cafe or it's because it's summer and everyone is a need to go out. If you just look longer, then you'll notice that most were in groups of teenagers and young adults with an expression that they're satisfied with life and ready to have the grim reaper appear before them. Sure, that's an over exaggeration, but most are thinking the exact same lines as they were severed by one the two reason for this.

"Welcome to Fleur De Lune, my name is Izaya and I'll be your waiter." Izaya said with no hesitation, smiling-yes smile!- at the girls. They swooned and ordered, Izaya wasted no time to send them another smile at them left to get the ordered food.

"Ah," Izaya stopped himself as he saw Shizuo standing and waiting for the next table to be available table to seat new customers. "Tables are full, so help me take orders and serve. The table in the corner fill three men, go and take their orders."

Shizuo glared but did what's been told, a little nervous with his first time being a waiter after a long time. Kyouko was gonna originally had him work with Izaya as she and Shriou worked with the cooking and restiger, but after Shizuo losing his temper with a customer they decided it was best if he didn't However, this time it's pack and they need all the help they can get.