Let the Fluff Begin >Part 2<

Hello meh humans~ I have amazing news! 

Okay I typed the word Shizaya on Wattpad to get more stories, and guess what!? This book is 16th place on the search list thingy~! We have 8.89 reads, 550 votes, and 284 comments! You have no idea how much I'm happy to see those numbers. I happy that you guys take time to read this, it makes me feeling giddy to see you guys vote, and makes feel like I've accomplished something when I see someone comment. I know you're not here to read me expressing my gratitude... but I really want to say thank you! 

You have no idea how that boost my confidence to keep writing this. Cause honestly, when I read this fanfics I just see the mistakes that I made in my writing and misspelling. Okay, you may just want to go on with the story so let's resume with, okay?

Third P.O.V

Izaya and Shizuo wander around the town, unsure what to do. Shizuo consider going to a cake shop, but Izaya said it wasn't even noon and they should wait for later. Izaya consider that they should just get ice cream, but to Izaya's mystery, Shizuo was against it (saying it wasn't good for his heart). Thus, this explains why they walk around with silent.

While the two are in deep thought on what to do, the other party of three continue the 'observation' ('It's not stalking,' Kyouko reassured Shinra when he pointed it out that it possibly could be considered).

"Shirou! Make something romantic happen!" Cried out Kyouko, hugging the said man. "If this keeps up, poor Izaya might remain a virgin forever!"

Shirna choked on his own saliva, shocked at what Kyouko just said. "Um, I don't think he's a virgin. He did date countless of girls in high school after all."

"Then he might remain as a virgin in the way of butt sex~!" Kyouko shot back, hands on hips.

Shinra knew he was going nowhere with talking to her so he tried to talk to Shirou. "Does this not worry you in anyway?"

"I'm gonna tell you something." Shirou said. "The girl in the relationship, boy or girl, must be happy. So if things go their way and they're happy with that, then it's best if things go by their say."

"So what if Izaya turns out heels over a guy and your wife doesn't agree, will you go against Izaya's happiness?" Asked Shinra, countering Shirou's logic (though he does agree with it).

Shirou seem conflicted with that. He wants Izaya to be happy, but he wants Kyouko to be happy... He loves Kyouko dearly and adores her with his entire heart... But he wants to be the best father he can be to Izaya and be the one to help him gain happiness....

"Um, are you alright?" Shinra asked when Shirou seem to shut all emotions off with eyes close.

"Honey? Is something wrong?" Kyouko asked, worried at what could be troubling him.

"Kyouko..." Shirou slowly said. Then suddenly he held her in his arms. "I'm sorry... I'm against your judgement."

"Wah?" Kyouko was very confused and looked at Shinra for answers. He simply just shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to explain.

Let's move on to the other two now.

Izaya's P.O.V

What can we do? The movies seem like a good place to waste time...

"Shizuo, there's a cinema nearby. Let's go and watch something."

"Watching a movie in daylight?"

"Duh, the tickets are cheaper that way." I said.

"Cheapskate." I stuck my tongue out at him in reply.

We went and found out most movies were in base on three genre: horror, comedy, and romance. I said I wanted horror, but he said he wanted comedy.