I LIVED!!!!

Third Person P.O.V

'Damn flea,' Shizuo thought to himself. 'Leaving without a words, even though I have wasted all that money for today's dat-hangout. NOT a date.'

The blonde was in front of the dairy aisle for pudding, deep in thought. Suddenly a man that Shizuo thought looked a bit familiar, came up to him.

"Excuse me sir," The man smiled. "Do you any chance know Izaya? Izaya Orihara?"

Shizuo frowned, what the heck does this guy wants from Izaya? "Yeah, so what of it?"

The man just bowed and smiled at me brightly. "I am married to his mother, Kyouko. My name is Shirou, please to know you. I believe you are Shizuo Heiwajima."

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, Izaya left his phone at the shop and I happened to pick it up. The wallpaper had a picture of you and Kyouko inform that you're Izaya's boyfriend, Shizuo." Shirou noted how red Shizuo's face was, worried that he could over heat.

"H-he has a picture of m-me?" Shizuo stuttered. Shirou nodded and was amazed how Shizuo's face became more redder. "A-and you t-t-think we're dating?"

"Am I wrong? Do you guys not have that type of relationship?" Shirou asked innocently and somewhat honestly.

"Y-yes, i mean-erm. We are becoming close-we ain't dating, I mean i don't even want to date that fle-! I mean Izaya!" Shizuo cussed himself mentally to be ranting off. "No. Me and Izaya are enemies that are having a break from fights, so we're not dating."

"Hm? Well, even though I have a hard time believing that and have no idea what's up with the 'enemies' thing," Shirou said. "I'm hoping if you wish to come to the shop with me. I'm buying snacks, I think Kyouko and Izaya would be glad if you drop by."

Meanwhile~

"What about 'Wicked Bitchy Shop'?" Kyouko offered.

"Who the hell will get inside a shop like that?"

Kyouko frowned before mumbling to herself.

"What was that?" Izaya said.

"I said," Kyouko said as she glared at him. "I bet you would had gone in, seeing how you are with picking names."

"What the heck does that mean?" Izaya glared at her, the crankiness from waking up early and being frustrated starting to show.

"Seriously, we've been talking non stop for the past thrity minutes. And for what? A name for the shop, I say we should do a vote. Or do you have another name in mind?" Kyouko puffed out, crossing her arms.

"... What about a simply name. Nothing over the top, but with meaning of some sort." Izaya finally said, trying to calm himself. Afterall, arguing over a name will be childish. Before Kyouko can say something, they heard the door open.

"Kyouko, Izaya! I'm home." Kyouko squealed and ran to the the front door. By the time Izaya walked in, he noticed the blonde shifting on his feet awkwardly.

"Look at who we have here," Izaya smirked as Shizuo eyes settled on him gave Izaya a glare. "Who would thought you would even persuade me even to my territory."

Shizuo glared at him, but before he could retort a comeback, Kyouko interrupted. "Guess what I found out today this morning!"

The men looked at each other in confusion, even Shirou seems unsure on what's going on.

"Well, since you three dummies don't know. I'll tell ya~!" Kyouko took out a flyer (don't ask where it came from, no one will be able to answer that.) and show it to them. "There's a festival going on this Friday, just three days from now! We all should go there!"

"I'll pass." Izaya said, glaring at his mother.

"Let me rephrase. We're all going, no one has the right to say no."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Shirou said, breaking the silence. "After all, these men have to go back soon. I say we should make great memories here before you two leave."

Izaya sighed, knowing there's nothing he can say to get out of this. "I guess, I don't really see a problem with going."

.....................................................................................................

IM ALIVE!!!

Don't you ever feel so happy for some unknown reason? I am at the moment! I feel refresh despite spring break is over, i feel like the 4th quarter is gonna go amazing! I've been looking forward to update, and now i think it's a great time to do so now! 

(in class so other updates will happen whenever home and maybe done with hw? gtg now, teacher bout to come back ^.^)