Nostalgic

Izaya's mother told the Blonde about the details and kindly (well, slightly) told him to make sure that Izaya dress up nicely and to do the same for himself.

The plan was to meet three hours before the fireworks start, giving them enough time to go around walking and try all booths that seem fun to try.

Once Izaya came in, Kyouko explained him that Shizuo already knows the plan and it's best to have a good night rest. Saying their goodbyes, Shizuo and Izaya headed out.

The walled started with awkward silence, both waking beside each other and glancing at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking. It was such a childish thing, glancing and nervously wondering what to do in a such situation, yet here they are doing so.

'Enough of this.' izaya thought to himself, forcing himself to finally say something. "So how's your day?"

'How's your day?! Why the fuck would I ask him that of all things!' Izaya had to mentally facepalm himself to start a conversation in the lamest way. 'Be more natural next time.'

"Uh... it's okay, I guess." Shizuo started, looking only at the ground as he walked. 'Shit, what should I say now? Ask back? But am I supposed to ask that? We're enemies after all... But then again, we've been doing things that most enemies don't do. '

"How was your's?" Shizuo asked, trying his best to keep this conversation alive so they don't have to back to silence.

"Ah, busy and tiring." Izaya smirked, as he looked at Shizuo. "I was forced to work with a brute the entire day."

Shizuo looked at Izaya, glaring though inside he felt warmth and glee. Glad to see something that hasn't changed, even if Izaya is being the same annoying louse that use to rile him up every time he got. "If I remembered right, you were the one who said I had to help around the shop."

"Of course, we couldn't had you unsupervise." The smirk widen, eyes going to the bright red color that Shizuo still remembered shone when they fought in highschool. Shizuo took note that he looked better with smirk than a frown, maybe even more if he smiled. "That would be endangering everyone! Plus make good use for you, no point having you laze around."

Shizuo tched, shoving him to the side but careful to not push with too much strength. Can't prove him right, after all. "What do you mean by endangering everyone?!"

Izaya chuckled, smirking up to Shizuo before he spoke. "You know what I mean. Or is Shizu-chan that dense and stupid to not understand what I'm applying?"

"Can't you just do me a favor and shut up already!"

"But that would mean having to deal with being bored~!"

Shizuo simply growled, though there was no anger or the usual feeling of his blood boiling. The feeling of being mocked and tease by Izaya was a nostalgic feeling, something he will never thought he could missed. Heck, he didn't knew he would miss Izaya smirking in his directions.

They bickered like that, all they way to their room. Izaya mocking and chuckling, Shizuo frowning and growling, both glanced at each other when someone pointed out they seem close friends.

When they got to their rooms, silence came back once again. But it came with a sense of comfortability, neither needing to say anything.

Izaya took a shower as Shizuo distracted himself with T.V, both switching roles (though izaya read a book instead) before going to bed. Back facing each other, both aware of the other next to them.

There was no goodnight said out loud, but they were sure they would still be there to the other when they wake up in the morning.

"Better not crush me in my sleep, Shizu-chan~"

"Just shut up and go to sleep."

..................................................

Fillers, everyone either have one opinion on them. Hate and love. 

So I got my laptop and writing and started with rereading everything and realized that I need to edit this and maybe combine/delete some chapters. But I thought maybe it's best if i do that after finishing this story.

Izaya: And when is that?

Soon

Izaya: You always say that don't you

yep~!

Izaya: what the hell is taking you so long? 

Well... Two chapters are now done with "Unsaid Moments: Shizaya".....

Izaya:........

..... Yep. I just couldn't help myself. It's just so adores and oml I can't help it. and and and

Izaya: *walks away* 

so yeah, I'll see ya next time~! bye bye