Izaya's Mom

Dun dun dun dun~

My little humans~ I changed the last chapters name to Sleeping Beauty. The original was called Journey, but I don't Sleeping Beauty was better.

Now to soon meet Izaya's mom!

Izaya's P.O.V

I stood in front of the shop my mom is supposedly running. To tell the truth, I never had a chance to find or to ask what type of shop she had. Probably a bakery?

She told me she'll have the shop close when I come, which I was ok with at first. But when I was at my destination, turns out she locked the front door. So now I'm outside, extremely early in the morning, and freezing. Seem the warm season passed and it's turning to fall.

Guess I'll call her before someone mistaken me for a thief.

"....hello?"

"It's me, Izaya."

"Izaya? Good morning. How's your day?" It's cold, I'm tire, and did I mention I'm cold?

"How's my day? ... My day hasn't even begun-look that's not even the reason I'm calling. I'm at the shop, freezing. Think you can let me in?" Act naturally, Izaya. I can't tell her the part where I'm tire from lack sleep, but I can use the freezing air as a reason.

".... No."

"Wha?! I'm not kidding, it's cold!" What type of mother is saying no to their own child when they ask to be let in when it's cold outside? Wait, my mother does.

"I know we don't see each other often, but please remember I'm your mother. That's no way to ask your mother to do something." Is serious?! Of all times she can be lecturing me, she chose right now?

"Alright then. Can you please open the door?"

"....I'll be there in a minute." Finally.

Shizuo's P.O.V

After he hang up, the door opened some seconds later. Izaya greeted someone before entering the store. Which reminded me, what's the name of the store? I don't see a sign in front of the store. Is this even a normal shop, considering Izaya went in and seem to be welcome to do so. But no matter what angle you look at the, it seem like an everyday shop (or an everyday cafe).

After a minute pass, I sneak to the store and watch through a window. There, I spotted a women who looks like she's in her early thirties and Izaya chatting. The store actually looks like a small cafe and a bakery mix together.

Izaya's mom P.O.V

"Good morning." I yawned, looking at my son. Wow, he grew so much. I wonder if he's dating yet, what type of woman will she be like?

"Again, too early for that." Izaya sighed, looking a bit pale and tired. I guess he ain't a morning person, not that I am.

"Want something to eat?" I asked as I stretch my arms, trying to keep me from sleeping while standing.

"Just a bed to sleep and that's fine. We can talk when it's not that early in the morning." He yawned quietly.

Before I responded, I noticed a blond man was looking through the store. He was actually staring at Izaya, could he be crushing on my son? Well... That may be a problem considering he has a girlfriend. Unless...

"...Izaya, are you dating someone?" I asked.

"W-what!? No,but why the sudden question?" He looked at me, confusion written on his face. But my confusion is in a higher level than his.

How can he not be dating? What's wrong with my baby that he isn't datable?! That's it, his love life finally start!

I marched outside and dragged the surprised blonde inside.

"Shizuo?" So my son know this man? Well, this may be a bit easier than I thought.

"A friend of yours? Seems like there won't be enough room for you two in the room I've provided, too bad. Why don't I rent a room in a hotel for you two, since it'll be horrible if i split two friends away. Be right back." I quickly said, not letting either to speak and left them alone.

No, I'm not forcing them together. I'm just slightly pushing them to the thought of it innocently... There's a difference.

Shizuo P.O.V

That lady left us by ourselves. We were silent as we try to comprehend what just happened.

We're gonna be sleeping in the same room! How the hell did this happen?!?!

....................................................

How the heck do I get 1.18 k readers to 1.52 k?! This is just crazy! Not that I'm complaining....

You humans are just too much! Thank you and join the dark side if you hadn't already.