Author Note

It's time! The author notes is here!

What could you possibly want this time? You may ask. Why do enjoy torturing us and waiting in suspense? You may ask. I swear, if you say that you're going to discontinue or make me cry in the end, I will f*cken kill-. U-um, you may say in a threaten voice. Well~! Now I will tell you!

This story has about a few more chapters left. I'll say about 10-15 left.... N-no, I'm not gonna only tell bad news! I have some positive ones as well!

I'm planning to have another Shizaya book soon after this next year in spring! Why so long? You may ask, but its' because there are some books I have to tend to first of course! Also, I have things planned out already and I've been spoiling you guys a bit~

Ha! The extra chapters were traps to make you humans be a little spoil! So yes I have spoiled you humans, and you can't say otherwise! Aw, do me mad at me~!

The video up in the thingy is something I've put together! I made my first trailer for a book (or for anything mainly) and posted it on YouTube. Can't watch it? Well the following is the Url.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfPTJz5GtSc

Just copy and pasted if the link doesn't work~!

That's all!