special chapter (1)

Izaya, Shizuo, and St37 were up on a hill, waiting for the firework show to start.

Izaya: *Liting up a sparkler* look Shizu-Chan! It's so pretty!

Shizuo: I told, stop calling me th- *notices how much is Izaya is having fun* I guess I'll let it slide for today...

St37: hello humans! It's me, your author! I'm here with a special chapter since it's July the fourth!

Shizuo: is that the only reason we're here?

St37: I have Izaya and Shizu-chan here with me today! We are going to play a game and end this chappie, ok?

Shizuo: Oi, don't call me that! And don't ignore me!

Izaya: *grabs Shizuo's arm* look, there's a firework show going on!

On the sky with different colors of fireworks. As the two stare on awe in the show before them, they didn't noticed how close they were.

St37: I guess I'll..... *leaves*

After a couple minutes, the last firework was lite and shone it's bright red brightness that colored the sky.

Izaya: hm? It seems the author left. Shall we find her?

Shizuo: *nods and starts walking down the hill*

Meanwhile~~

St37: *hides behind a tree, a piece of rope in hand* where are they~

Izaya: *somewhere in a distance* hurry up! Catch me if you can!

Shizuo: no, I ain't going to start running after you. This is suppose to be a vacation, not me trying to beat your butt.

St37: there they are!
While Izaya was telling Shizuo that he was no fun, he came closer to the hidden rope. When he was close enough, St37 pulled the rope. Sadly Izaya quick reflects kicked in, thus he jumped over it.

Izaya: 'who could be trying to trio me with rope?'

Shizuo: oi, why did you suddenly sto- WAH! *trip over rope and falls on Izaya*

Shizuo and Izaya weren't able to stop the fall or the kiss they shared as they fell down. When they landed on the ground, still kissing,they froze and didn't move till they heard voices coming from the direction they just came from.

Once they got down the hill in silence, Izaya spoke up.

Izaya: lets pretend that never happened, agree?

Shizuo: agree.

St37: *comes up running to them* hey! Why did it took you guys so long? *smiles innocently, smirking evily in the inside*

Both: *looks at each other, blushing* n-nothing

St37: ok then... There's a place selling Ice cream, lets get some!

Izaya: *nods* sounds a great idea

Shizuo: wait, what about the game?

St37: oh... I played it by myself, we dont need to play anymore.

Izaya: out of curiosity, what's the name of it?

St37: ....BoysFall4AKiss. *runs away*

As they both tried to understand what she meant, they got a pretty idea whose fault it was that the rope tripped Shizuo.

Both: STUPID AUTHOR! *chases after her*

Finish~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to ask and dare for another special one! Goodbye and an amazing day!