extra chapter 2

This is like a thanks for reads and votes.

This chapter was made because one of my amazing wattpad friends answered some questions and soon lead to this suggestion for another extra chapter, Izaya123. Thanks! Also sorry that this took long! Planned to release this for a while but never got to do it~!

Also, I would like if people call me Aurora. St37 maybe short for my username, but isn't really comfortable to be call by that.
.............................................

'Hmmmm, I wonder what the author would want to see me for?' Thought Izaya as he stood by himself in the meeting place, the park. It's funny how it's a great day for kids to play, but there's no one to be seen on the playground.... Or anyone else from a mile away.

"Izaya! Glad you're here right on time!" Aurora said as she bring Izaya out of his thoughts.

"Author, who had been wanted by Shizuo for eating his pudding, better have a good reason to call me out." Izaya stated as he stare at the dear author.

"The judge didn't say I was guilty yet, so no pointing fingers. Also call me Aurora and I wanted to talk abou-"
*gun sound*

They both look around and noticed a man a couple feet away from them with a gun aiming in the sky. "Give me your money and maybe you'll leave alive."

Quickly as he could, Izaya jumped in front of the author with his switch blade out, ready for anything. "Go to cover, I'm dealing with this guy, oka-"Bam!

Suddenly Izaya's vision darken, the last thing he saw was Aurora with a frying pan. As soon as he hit the floor, two other guys cake out of the bushes and carried Izaya to a van.

"Good work, boys. I'm gonna go and call Shizuo, you two go to your location." Aurora smiled as she walked away.

"I hope prince charming won't hold a grudge for taking his sleeping beauty." Sighed the man as he walk back to the van....

Meanwhile~~

My phone suddenly started playing 14th melody from D. Gray Man.... Who the hell changed my ring tone and when the hell did I met an Aurora. Any case, I still answered. "Hello, who is thi-"

"Shizu-Chan!" Oh, great. I recognize this annoying voice.

"Stupid author. First you stole my pudding and now you have the nerve to go through my phone! You sure do have a death wis-"

"One, I am not found guilty for your pudding yet. Two,I want to be call Aurora from now on. And lastly,Izaya got kidnapped." Not guilty? It's clear as daylight that she took my pudding... Wait, did she just said Izaya got kidnapped?

"Shizuo!? Are you there? I need you to hurry up and save Izaya! If I remember correctly, I think they said something a warehouse and the only warehouse that has been abandoned recently is one nearby a construction site. I'll sent the address in a text, you go after them and save Izaya!"

"Wait, why do I hav-" and she hang up on me....

Why do I have to? Couldn't she had sent Celty? Simon could had help as well, but why me?

soshite bouyaha nemurini tsuite. ikizuku haino nakano honoo hitots-

'Damn it, how did she changed her ringtone!?' I thought as I saw the sent text she gave me.... I think I know this place.

I sigh as I stood up and head there, I guess I'll go. But because Aurora said so, not cause I want to or anything...

Meanwhile~~~

"Gah! Stop, please!" Izaya yelled as he struggled to untie the ropes that tied his wrist and ankle, unable to stop the horror that's been done to him.

"Quickly, dirty his clothes some more before prince charming comes." The guy who Izaya learned named Bob said.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Hank snapped as he threw some dirt on him, a male named Kevin just simply ate a bag as chips as he observed the whole thing.

Soshit-

"Hello?" Kevin answered his phone. "He is? Okay, we were almost done anyway."

He stared at Izaya before saying bye and hanged up.

"Okay. Who's ready to die tonight?" He asked with seriousness written on his face.

...........................

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did that stupid flea even got in this situation!? I mean, I know he might deserve but I would never thought he would actually he caught.... Maybe the author did something stupid and he got caught. (A/N:.....)

Once I arrived,  I kick down the door.... To see a beat up flea in the middle of the warehouse. 

I looked around, finding no one in the warehouse. Fuck, I have the need to kill! No brats up the flea unless it's me!

'Calm down, I'm just here to get Izaya and go.' I thought to myself, lighting a cancer stick. After taking two deep puffs of it, I walked towards to Izaya calmly.
Once he was right before my feet, three men suddenly appear where I was a minute ago. 

"Hello, we met once again." I look at disbelief as I started at the same guys I met in the train, Kevin was the first to talk as he took a step back.

"Got to admit, didn't thought you knew Aurora... I feel bad for you, considering she got you around her finger~" Hank smirked, doing the opposite and took a step forward. 

"Now redeem your love for sleeping beauty by defeating and destroying this beautiful friendship!" Bob shouted, taking a step forward as well.

"Yea... I'll just watch on the side lines again on this one." Kevin said as he walked to put distance between him and the two other guys.

"Dude, not cool!" Bob shouted as he ran after him.

"Aurora said we have to work together!" Hank ran after the other twos, leaving me with my thoughts and the flea.

Taking no time to pick up the flea, I left them with their stupid argument. The only thing I thought about is how dead Aurora is when I get my hands on her.

"Nnn~" Izaya moved a bit in my arms, indicating he's waking up.

"Oi, flea. Get up, I don't want to carry you." I whispered to myself, unsure why my chest tightened and felt like my stomach has a light feeling inside. 

My face went red when Izaya snuggle onto my chest, feeling the heat from his body. 

....I guess he doesn't have get up if he's that tire.

.............................................................................................................

Hello meh humans~! I'm spoiling you guys with two extra chapters before an author note~ 

Wha? Have a bad feeling already?  It's not that bad~ Just enjoy the other extra chappie and I'll explain life to you~ Well.... That honestly sound like hell.

But anyways~! I have news to share and will sharing in the upcoming author note! Bye bye