Weak

Hello meh little humans~
How are you? Good I hope. Who's ready for my small revenge on Izaya and Shizuo? I know I'm am. ;)

Now on to the story~

Shizuo P.O.V

After I called Shinra, I went through the flea's cabins in the kitchen for some pain killers.

When I found them, I went to the flea's room with the pills in one hand and a cup of water in the other. Luckily I didn't close the door when I left to call Shinra, so I don't have to worry about opening it.

"Oi fl-er Izaya, I got the pain killers. Now take it an- what now?" I saw Izaya on the bed, panting, pale (paler than he already was), and sweating. He was find when I left him, how could he got into this state!

I walked to him and when I met my desnation, I placed my hand on his forehead. He was burning hot (A/N: of course he is;)).

"Not the right time for that!" I shouted while blushing. Wait, what?!(A/N: I hear that checking by forehead to forehead is the best way to understand how big the fever is.)

"Really?" I asked, not sure if I should listen to the author's advice. "(A/N: yes, and hurry up!).

I sighed and slowly lean in. I felt strange as I did so, my chest felt.... Warm and weird.

Just about when I was deep in my thoughts, Izaya's eyes flutter open.

"Wha-" I started with till suddenly he sat up, not giving me time to move. Meaning not only did our lips made contact, but our foreheads made a loud thud (A/N:best sound ever...).

"Owwie~ why were you above me?" Izaya asked, but I ignored him. The only thing in my mind is that we just kissed.

I just kissed the flea! I can't believe this, out of anyone I could have my first kiss with it just had to be the damn flea! But his lips were incredibly soft... Wai-what!?!?

Izaya P.O.V

My head hurts... My body ache.... I can't even think straight...

Everything seeks to be spinning around, even Shizuo. Why is he quiet? How come he wouldn't answer my question? Why is he even here to begin with?

Just thinking these questions made my head hurt. It's too hot to think right anyway.

"S-shizuo..... what a-are... you... thinking a-about?" I panted and stuttered a bit, hating how weak I sound. I was too focused on how much I felt pathetic that I didn't noticed I used his name and not the one I call him to annoy him.

And without any warning, he stood and ledmft. But not before he gave me pain killers and a cup of water.

After taking the pills and a drink if water, I went to sleep. I didn't struggle against the dark images around me that will always hunt me, I was too weak and knew it the darkness will win in the end.

Yes, I'm too weak. I'm still too weak. I wasn't strong enough to save myself from a disgusting event, and now I'll pay the price for being weak....

.............................

Hi my little humans

Glad to see the passion hatred to Izaya's dad!

As you can see, I'm from the dark side and tring to make you have tons of hate...

Mmmm, yes my little humans. Join the dark side. We have cookies!

Shinra: author-chan? Can I ask you some?

Hmmm? Can't you see I'm busy?

Shinra: but I need help, I can't find something that may stop Erica from her one-shot

Oh~ that! I can help you with that. Just give me a minute to talk to my little humans.

Shinra: thanks! *leaves*

So do you guys really enjoy this fanfic? I hope you do...

Just want to say thank you a tons for voting, commenting, and reading! You have no idea how happy I am!

Izaya: *comes towards me* have you seen Shizuo?

Nope! *hands him a cookie* Cookie?

Izaya: No thanks.

Why?! >.

Izaya: cause I ain't like L, I don't always eat sweets. Seriously, stop trying to imagine myself like him cause he's dead.

;.; such tough love

Izaya: well, it's true *leaves*

;-; so I can only tell you guys I watched Death Note and hated the ending... I seriously shipped LxLight.

I mean who gives a guy a last name that's imagay (spelled backwards) and not have him gay...

Oh well~ that's life... Or at least anime

Well good by my little humans~
Till next time!