prolouge

☀️ღ〰*°

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

warning: mature jokes

authors pov

03:00 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"i can't believe you the highest score again," mina groans towards y/n. y/n chuckles, holding her pink afro friend as she falls dramatically. "never mind, i can. please, stop being so smart. it's annoying," 

"come on, mina," y/n smiles. "it's just a skill. you didn't come last time, you should be proud!" mina rolls her eyes, looking at her new dark pink nails. "okay...shopping is on me..."

mina squeals, putting on her pink shoes. y/n rolls her eyes, putting on her yellow trainers. mina pulls the [skin tone] skinned girl by her arm. 

ever since first year, y/n and mina have been inseperable. especially, when mina accidently burnt her with acid at the sports festival. y/n will never let that go. ever. 

☀️

the two girl walk down the stairs of the dormitory. but y/n accidently bumps into a certain green haired boy. 

"izuku," y/n says as he swiftly walks past her. he turns around, giving her a wink. she rolls her eyes, amused. 

"hey, sunny!" he smiles. "i heard you got the top score in the test,"

"that i did," y/n says, crossing her arms. "i suprised you didn't get top score, mini might. you're such a dick rider for that new teacher,"

"you wish that was you, huh?" izuku smirks, tilting his head. it's distracting y/n that he's basically shirtless. i mean, he's wearing a vest, but it's not helping. "you want to dick ride me, sunny?"

"what?" y/n gasps. "those puny three inches? i wouldn't be able to feel anything," y/n shrugs, mina bursting out in a cackle. izuku is speechless. "if anyone asks, we went shopping, mini might. i'll buy you a dildo if you need though!"

y/n walks down therest of the stairs with mina laughing behind her. izuku chuckles, jogging up the rest. why does he even have a crush on this girl? there is no chance of being together. or making a family together. so why does he like her? and continue to pin after her?

because you can't help who you fall for.