chapter⁴

shit

shit

warning: mature jokes

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

06:03 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

shouta knocks on the door of y/n's dorm room. panic. she points for mina, eijirou, katsuki and shouto to wait on the balcony. and they all run to it quickly. y/n motions for izuku, who's carrying nori, and aimilios, who's carrying his hero suit, to hide with nori in her walk-in closet. it's warm and there are snacks in there. 

"hey, mr aizawa!" y/n says, opening her door slightly. "can i help you?"

"i need to talk to you, midoriya and bakugo," he says. the eyebags under his eyes look much better than how they used to. "about that new hero that popped up. where are the other two?"

"i have no idea," y/n shrugs. "do you want me to call them?"

"it's fine," shouta says to the girl. "if you see them, let me know. all three of you can come to principle nezu's office,"

katsuki, izuku and y/n flinch at the same time. principle nezu? the last time they were in there was because y/n accidentally burnt everything she touched. after all, it was too hot that day. and izuku and katsuki tried their best to help her. nothing worked. 

"okay," y/n nods with a smile. "i'll see you, mr aizawa," he nods, walking away from her dorm room. y/n sighs, closing the door. everyone comes out of their hiding spot. "well shit,"

"sunny," izuku says, making y/n look at him. "the next time you swear in front of nori, i will literally fuck it out of you,"

"i wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on earth," y/n says, crossing her arms. aimilios coughs, motioning to himself. "right. plus, lil baby nori is asleep. don't bite me,"

"even though this is so entertaining," katsuki says, slouching against eijirou. "we need to go to mr aizawa. and we might need to tell him-"

"what? why?" mina cries out. "my nephew's and niece's life could be in danger!" aimilios smiles at his aunt. 

"thanks, aunt m," he says, mina giving him a big hug. even though he's much taller than her. she squeals. 

"you're so cute!" she starts, squishing his cheeks. he chuckles with his eyes closed, putting his hands over hers. she does this to him in the future as well. granted, she's a little bit taller. 

scars, that's the first thing y/n sees. her son has scars on his hand. but they look just like izuku's. maybe it's because they have the same quirk?

"aimilios, are you hungry?" eijirou asks, looking over to the boy. 

"not-" a loud grumble silences aimilios' words. "okay, maybe a little,"