chapter³

twice

twice

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

05:57 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"you have a kid?" solar flare asks deku, looking at the kid he's holding. deku shakes his head.

"does it look like i, you know, with someone?" deku asks, slightly glaring at the sun-themed hero. "hi sweetie," deku turns his attention towards the small girl. "what's your name?"

"you already know my name, daddy!" the girl says, rubbing her face on deku's chest. "are we playing a guessing game?"

"nori," the other guy with green hair says, walking over to deku and solar flare. "her name is nori midoriya,"

"izuku," solar flares says. "he looks just like you,"

"well, duh," the teen says. "i'm your..." he points at deku and solar flare. "firstborn. nori is your second child," silence passes the four, deku and solar flare looking at each other. aimilios looks at both his parents realising, that they look very young. very very young. they look around the same age as him. seventeen or eighteen. he's seventeen.

"we fucked?!"

"sunny! don't say that in front of a kid!"

"we fucked twice?!"

"sunny!"

☀️

"this seriously can't be happening," shouto says, looking at his friends. izuku, katsuki and y/n have changed back into more casual clothing. aimilios sits on his mother's bed, watching her look through clothes that he could wear. nori clings onto izuku like ker life depends on it. katsuki sits on the floor, next to eijirou. mina stands next to shouto. "you have two secret love children?"

"we're not secret love children," aimilios states, looking over to his uncle. "we're their children. no secret. i literally look just like my father. the only difference is my skin colour, i got that from my mama,"

aimilios is right. he looks just like izuku. both of them muscular, green hair and big green eyes. scars on their face and arms. they both even have freckles. 

nori looks more like y/n. both of them with [eye colour] eyes and [skin tone] skin. their facial features are extremely similar. they also have [hair colour], [hair type] hair. [but y/n's is hidden under her hijab/scarf]

"amen," y/n mumbles, picking out a top and some trousers that will suit her son. her son...she has kids. with izuku. midoriya. shit. "here," y/n throws the top and bottoms over to aimilios and he catches it with ease. 

"thanks mama," aimilios says, going to the private bathroom, y/n had made for her. y/n smiles at him. 

she needs it for her quirk. the bathroom lights have lights that are as powerful as the sun to recharge her. she's kind of like a plant.

"how are we telling mister aizawa?" mina asks, crossing her arms. "nigga is gonna go bat crazy if he finds out..."

"yeah," izuku chuckles, rocking nori back and forth. the pink wearing girl starts to close her eyes. "let's just tell mr aizawa, that me and sunny have kids and we don't even know where they came from,"

"my vagina, izuku. i'm pretty sure they came from my womb," y/n deadpans. izuku rolls his eyes, aimilios walking back into the room. 

"uh, mama," aimilios says, making y/n turn to him. she's already used to him calling her that and they've known each other for thirty minutes. "where should i-" aimilios looks at the door, causing izuku to do the same. "uncle shouta's coming,"

"shouta?" mina mumbles, confused. 

"mr aizawa, pinky," katsuki says. the whole group eyes go wide. shit, mr aizawa.