chapter¹¹

a date?

a date?

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

09:37 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hey, sunny?" izuku says, climbing into his bed. y/n faces him, in one his deku hoodies. i know, third years and they already have merch. shocker.  "do you want to go on a date?"

"a date?" y/n echoes. "why?"

"i just feel like we rushed into this relationship stuff," izuku says, playing with her fingers. "and if you are my baby mama-"

"you ruined the mood,"

"i want you to have the best years of your life with me," izuku says, looking into y/n's eyes. [eye colour] meeting green. "sunny, you getting butterflies?"

y/n rolls her eyes with a smile. 

"maybe a little," she smiles. "i've never been on a date before though..."

"really?!" izuku exclaims. "but you're the y/n flare. everyone has the hots for you,"

"no," y/n says with a dry chuckle. "everyone has the hots for my money. with my mama being a model, i'm not that surprised,"

"well," izuku starts, hugging y/n's waist. "i just have the hots for you and your hot personality," he starts kissing her neck, making the girl laugh. 

"you're tickling me!" she laughs. and then izuku starts tickling her on purpose, making y/n try and cover her mouth which is full of laughter. it's late and she doesn't want her homeroom teacher to come and knock.  "oh my goodness! izuku!"

☀️

"where are you taking her?" aimilios slams his hands down on his father's desk. izuku jumps slightly, taking out of earphones. he's wearing a yellow jumper, i wonder who he stole it from. 

"huh? i didn't hear you-"

"where are you going take my mother for her first date?" aimilios says. "with you?"

"uh...i'm still planning-wait...how do you know?"

"auntie mina told me," aimilios says. izuku groans. is he surprised? no. does he think mina's going to tell the whole world? yes, yes he does. "so? make sure mama-"

"aimilios," izuku says. "i'm your dad, so can you calm down? if y/n is my wife in the future and your mother, don't you think i know how to treat my wife?"

aimilios purses his lips. his dad is right. he can't help but feel protective over his mother. he doesn't even know why? he loves his dad as well but he loves his mama more. 

y/n walks into izuku's room with nori on her hip. both girls look at the boys before looking at each other. 

"okay!" y/n says, turning around, making nori squeal. "too much testosterone in here! let's go, nori!"

"okay, mama!"

"y/n wait/mama wait!"