chapter¹⁴

they fucked?!

they fucked?!

warning: kissing, sexual themes?

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

08:07 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"mama, daddy!" nori says, running into izuku's bedroom. y/n shoots up, covering the blanket with her very naked body. love bites, marks and hickeys all over her body. all over. well, she should have expected it. that was the first time they had said the three special words. "mama? are you okay?"

aimilios walks in after his baby sister. he looks at his mother then looks at his dad that is completely knocked out beside her. oh shit. 

"nori, sis. we've got to leave mama and dad," he says, picking her up. nori tilts her head. 

"what?! why?!" she exclaims with a pout. 

"because mama has been riding a rollercoaster all night and dad's been helping her," he says, covering his snicker. "mama's still tired. and so is dad. let them sleep. i'll wake them up in two hours," he walks out the room with his sister in his arms. he uses black whip to close the door behind them. 

☀️

"we fucked," izuku says, running his hands over the new scars on his body. the ones his girlfriend, soon-to-be wife and baby mama, gave him. 

"we did," y/n says, admiring him from the bed. both of them had already showered and got changed into something more comfortable. "how do you...feel about that? do you-"

"regret it?" izuku says, pulling the top back down. he turns around, looking straight into y/n's eyes. "not a chance. do you?"

"nope," y/n says with confidence. izuku smiles, sitting on the bed. he leans in, taking y/n's cheek and kissing her. she smiles into the kiss, kissing him back. she gets onto his lap, and he starts peppering her skin with kisses. she laughs as he pushes her on the bed, and starts tickling her properly. 

"okay!" nori says, running into the room. her [hair colour] hair in a curly mess, all over her head. she's wearing a deku hoodie, her size. and some jeans and white tennis shoes. "it's been two hours! i want daddy-daughter time now!"

y/n slips from underneath izuku, giving her daughter a big cuddle.

"hi, mama!" nori says, hugging her mother. "mili wants mama son time now too!"

"why did you say that?!" aimilios says, looking at his sister. he walks into the room. he turns to his mother. "only if you want,"

"sure," y/n says, looking at izuku. who nods, getting up from the bed.