chapter¹²

a date

a date

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

07:02 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n sits on her bed, fiddling with the necklace izuku had given her all those years ago. they're going on a date today. an actual date. can she do this?

she's wearing a dress. yellow, [long/short] and [tight/flowy]. on her feet, high heels. chic black ones. this is probably one of the only times y/n is wearing a dress. mina and momo helped her with some basic makeup as kyoka, toru, ochaco and tsuyu picked the outfit. nori, her beautiful baby girl, picked out which type of yellow. y/n couldn't love her girls any more than she did today. 

she's going on a date with her future husband and father to her children. she doesn't want to mess this up. she can't.

"hey," she looks up, seeing izuku in a black suit. some smart black shoes and a yellow tie, which matches the dress y/n is wearing. his undercut is a little messy, but he rakes a hand over his green hair. 

y/n stands up, walking over to him. he takes her hand, and kisses it. 

"you look beautiful," he says, looking at her. y/n's cheeks feel warm as she looks away with a scowl. only he makes her feel like this. "look at me, sunny. i'm serious. you look so pretty,"

"thank you," y/n says, looking at him. "you look really good. i don't think i'm ever going to see you in a suit again,"

"oh, you will," izuku says, leading her out of the room. "on our wedding day,"

☀️

izuku pulls the seat out for y/n, the [skin tone] skinned girl sitting on the seat. y/n looks around at the very fancy restaurant she's sitting in. 

now, how the fuck did her boyfriend do this?

this is one of the most exclusive restaurants in the whole of mustafa. only pro heroes and celebs go here. how did they get here?

"uh," izuku starts. "i ask allmight for a favour. if you don't like it, i can-"

"no," y/n says, putting her hand on the table. izuku holds his girlfriend's hand, rubbing his thumb over hers. "i'm happy you put thought into this. i'm ready for whatever you have planned for this date,"

izuku smiles, and a waiter walks over to the young hero couple. 

"here are the menus," he hands one to y/n and one to izuku. "is there anything you guys would like to drink at this moment?"

"uh, sunny?" izuku says, motioning for her to go first. y/n rolls her eyes. such a gentleman. she scrunches her nose at him, making him laugh. 

"[favourite drink], please," she says, looking at the waiter. "and he'll have a cranberry-flavoured drink, anyone is okay," the waiter nods, walking over to another table. 

"the way you remember small things about me, sunny, amazes me," izuku gives her a close-eyed smile. "so, what should we talk about?"

"i mean," y/n starts. "we pretty much know everything about to each other. how about just asking random recall questions?"

"yeah," izuku nods. "i can do that. you want to go first?"

y/n nods, pursing her lips. what question should she ask her boyfriend?

"what-" izuku's phone starts to ring, making him take it out of his blazer's pocket. "who is it?"

"kacchan..."

"answer it," y/n says. "he wouldn't have called you unless it's important,"

izuku groans quietly before answering. he wanted this date to be between him and his girl. not anyone else. 

"kacchan-"

"deku! there's a massive fucking villain on the road you and sun are on! i'm trailing behind and i swear i wouldn't ask you but-"

"i'm coming," izuku says with a sigh. "send me the rest of the details," he ends the call, taking off the blazer. y/n stands up, taking off her heels. the same waiter from before comes with their drinks. 

"are you alright?" he asks, placing them on the table. 

"we've just got to save the world," y/n says, fixing her [hair/hijab/scarf/necklace]. she looks over to izuku who's taken off his tie and blazer. "let's go,"