chapter⁷

telling the class

telling the class...fr this time

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

your pov

06:39 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"what?!" the class besides shouto, mina, eijirou, izuku, katsuki and y/n shouts. aimilios gives them all a wave as he holds nori up. nori looks at them all shyly, before turning her face to her brother. she yawns before closing her eyes. 

"do not freak out," y/n says, taking nori in her arms. she rocks her back and forth. she's a natural. "we can't tell mr aizawa. he wants to talk to me and izuku and katsuki about aimilios and, i'm guessing,"

"i can't believe you become a parent..." denki mumbles, looking at his yellow-loving buddy. "you're so immature-" y/n glares at him, making him look away and whistle. 

"what are their names?" momo asks, motioning to aimilios and nori. 

"uh, i'm aimilios," aimilios says. "i've got the same quirk as my father," he powers it up for a small while. katsuki and izuku look at each other discretely. izuku passes one for all to his kid? really? "and i look just like him," he pushes his green hair out of his face. "that's nori. she was named after my father's favourite teacher, toshinori," y/n looks straight at izuku who chuckles, looking away.

"of course, that's her name," y/n mumbles, looking at her sleeping baby girl. 

"she has the opposite of my mama's quirk," aimilios says. "moon," now this took into y/n's interest. moon is a very rare quirk to have in y/n's bloodline. the last person who had it was her great-grandma. "but it's too strong and it takes a toll on her body,"

"when did she get her quirk?" tenya asks in concern. 

"two days ago," aimilios says. "in our time. talking about time, i'm pretty sure, me and nori got thrown into the past,"

"how?"

"i was on patrol and nori followed me-"

"where were me and your dad? in the future?" y/n says, raising her eyebrow. momo makes a fluffy blanket and gives it to y/n. y/n smiles at her in thanks, putting it over nori. 

"you were both actually sleeping," aimilios admits. "there was a big villain which took a lot out of you both. so you were sleeping. and because i'm your son and a part of your agency, i took one of your patrol routes but nori followed me out of the house,"

"i am a terrible parent," izuku and y/n mumble at the same time. 

"it's okay though," aimilios says. "i don't mind. plus, you needed the rest. all we need to do is find out a way to take me and nori back to the future,"

"and you were all going to hide this from me?" shit. mr aizawa.