chapter¹⁵

daddy and daughter time and mama and son time

a/n: lowkey wanna wrap this book up. 

so maybe five chapters left?

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

08:54 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

nori squeals in delight as izuku uses float to jump from each building. izuku smiles, looking at his daughter. she looks just like y/n. but personalities are different for obvious reasons. 

"so what do you want to do?" he asks her as they land on top of a building. 

"i wanna see grandma!" nori smiles. izuku's smiles falls. his mother? why? is that exactly a bad thing? well...no? him and his mother are on good terms, great terms even. but would it be a bit weird?

"okay, nori," izuku activates his quirk, green lightning covering his body. "hold on, nori!"

nori screams in joy, grabbing her father's shouders hard as he jumps higher than he did before. 

☀️

"you are so beautiful!" inko says, squishing nori's cheeks. nori giggles, feeling the embrace of her grandma. her grandma always smells like mochi. and always has some for nori. maybe she can ask later? or ask her daddy to ask? "you look just like n/n!" inko blinks, looking over to izuku. "why do you look just like n/n?" izuku chuckles, pursing his lips. "izuku why does she look just like your so called enemy?" inko blinks, the newpaper she was reading rolling up into a cylinder. "izuku midoriya!" 

izuku ducks the newpaper weapon. this is not going to send well. he runs out the livign into the corridor. fuck, he needs somwhere to hide. this isn't going to end well at all. 

☀️

y/n and aimilios are having a more quiet morning. they're sitting in y/n's room, watching a cartoon and eating very spicy ramen noodles. like it's super spicy. and it doesn't faze y/n. but's slightly fazing aimilios. but he wants to be cool infront of his mama. 

"you're struggling," y/n chuckles. aimilios shakes his head, his green curls bouncing. he drinks the bottled wayer before turning to his mother. "it's okay. my mama can't handle hot noodles either. it's just genetics. and you don't need to impress me,"

"i'm not," aimilios chuckles, the cartoon seeming very interesting at this moment. "why...why would you think that?"

"aimilios," y/n put her hand on his shoulder. "you're my kid. i'll love you either way. you've been trying to impress me ever since you got here. am i a dick in the future?"

"no...i just don't want to dissapoint you,"

"why would i be dissapointed?" y/n smiles. "the only thing i'm dissapointed in ismy poor taste of men. i can't believe i fucked your father,"

"you literally did that last night,"

"did you hear?"

"the whole building heard,"