chapter¹

a sludge villain

a sludge villain

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

05:27 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

a [skin tone] skin male with green hair coughs as he appears from a puff of white smoke. he looks around from the alleyway he's in. he's still in japan. that's a good sign. he looks down, seeing his little sister. she's clutching on his hero costume. which looks just like his mama's. 

"mili..." she mumbles, looking up. "where are we?"

"well nori," he starts, picking her up. "we're still in japan. that's a good sign. we need to find mama. don't we?" nori nods, her curly [hair colour] hair with a few green strands, bouncing. 

"and daddy!" nori says, slapping her brother's chest. aimilios discreetly rolls his eyes but still nods. of course, he's going to look for both of his parents. his mama is just more important at this moment. aimilios takes his phone from his pocket. he unlocks it, pressing the phone app.

using his quirk, he floats out of the alleyway. nori looks around. where is she? she wants to go home.

a loud noise distracts both of the midoriya kids. this couldn't be happening. just as he's about to his mama. a sludge villain. it's weird though, his mama told that they defeated them all. oh well, defeating one for himself, wouldn't hurt, right?

☀️

"oi!" katsuki says, barging into y/n's room. the girl opens one eye before groaning slightly. "let's go. it's another sludge villain,"

"i'm coming, katsuki. give me a second, explosion baby," y/n says, making katsuki grunt and close the door behind him. y/n takes out her hero costume from her wardrobe. she has at least three different ones. one for winter, when she's the weakest. one for summer, when she's the strongest. and another for autumn and spring times. it's spring now. she'll wear that one. 

she puts it on, and jumps from her balcony. she lands next to katsuki, both of them waiting for izuku.

"you're a drama queen..." katsuki mumbles, fixing his mask. y/n rolls her eyes, fixing the two wooden staffs on her back. izuku runs out of the dorm building in his hero costume. "are we ready?" the two nod. "okay, let's go,"