five

*continuation of last chapter*

michael

i curl up into a ball right when he kicks my right and left rib. i whimpered quietly. he bends down and grabs the collor of my t-shirt. "did i hear you whimper or am i hearing things?" he snarled. I didn't respond.

"when i ask you a question fucking answer it!"

"yes.."

he throws me against the wall and punches me. "well, i better not fucking hear you whimper, faggot." he walks away, grabbing another bottle of beer. i silently cry into my knees.

"why does he have to be like this." i said to myself quietly. i felt someone's stare on me. i looked up and saw my mum looking at me, sorrowfully. she quickly looked away and walked away.

i limped to my bedroom and slammed the door shut. "you have to be serious!" i threw my lamp across the room and watched it shatter. "i just want someone to care for me!" i screamed. "the only person who cares for me is calum but he lives fucking across the world!" i groaned. i took my phone and saw calum wasn't dming me, he was texting me.

from:
calum

hiiii mikeyuyyyyy

sent : 10:04pm
-

from:
calum

MIKEYYYYY

sent: 10:04pm
-

from:
calum

michael are you okay? you usually respond right away.

sent : 10:04pm
-

from:
calum

mikey please don't tell me your dad is.....hurting you

sent : 10:05pm
-

from:
calum

michael please fucking answer im so worried right now

sent: 10:05pm
-

from:
calum

its been nearly an hour michael......

sent : 10:55pm
-

to:
calum

hi..

sent: 11:20pm
-

from:
calum

MICHAEL THANK GOD YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. did your dad hurt you?

sent : 11:55pm
-

to:
calum

yes. calum i just want someone to care for me

sent : 11:56pm
-

from:
calum

kitten, i care for you so much. i was so scared i was gonna called the police.

sent : 11:56pm
-

to:
calum

but that's different! yes i get that you care for me and i do know, but your across the fucking world. i just want someone to cuddle me when i cry.

sent : 11:57pm
-

from:
calum

facetime me

sent : 11:57pm

before i could respond, my laptop started ringing. i quickly wiped away my tears and answered.

calum's face appeared on the screen and frowned when he saw my face.

"kitten where you crying?"

i looked up and felt a stray tear trail down my face. "t-this," i stopped and broke down.

"this aways happens," sniff  "my dad always beats me," sniff "and then i have a break down." my voice cracked.

"michael, do you know how much i want to fly over to you right now and care for you, cuddle you." calum looked at me smiling.

"please, if your dad does anything to you, call me."
-

that was the day calum and michael fell for each other, hard.