eighteen

michael

it was around 7:30pm when my phone started blasting with text messages.

from: fuckboi unicorn🦄

COME OVER PLEASE

MALI IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

IF A STARE COULD KILL I WOULD B DEAD

PLEASE

MICHAEL

WYA

:'''''-----(((((((

answer me u fuckboi

btw im not a fuckboi u r

sent 7:38pm

to: fuckboi unicorn🦄

I'll b there in 5 ♡

sent 7:45pm

from: fuckboi unicorn🦄

YUSSSSS

BUT HURRY PLS

sent 7:46pm

i put my phone in my pocket and shoved on the closest shoes i could find. i stood up, suddenly realizing how i'm going to leave the house. i look around and look at the closed window. i unlocked it and pulled it, hoping the alarm wouldn't go off. luckily, it didn't.

i climbed down the side of the house, avoiding the kitchen window. i hopped off and began walking the direction of calum's.

*skip the walking part*

i walked up to the front door and jiggled the door nob a bit for me to open it. i walked in to find mali aggravated with calum while holding up the oreo bag.

"did you eat this?" she yelled annoyed.

"um, michael's here!" calum ran up to me and dragged me up the stairs to his bedroom. He slams the doors shut and takes a breather. "If you came 2 seconds late, mali would of had my head." he giggles. "yea and im about to have your head because I was listening to some good ass music before you spammed my phone." michael started chasing calum after he bolted out of the room.

"stop! i don't deserve this treatment," he screamed. "yea right," mali yelled from a distance. i reached where calum was and he was huddled in a corner, shaking. I stopped running and walked up to him. "calum, are you okay?" I bent down to his height and he looked up smiling.

"sike!" he got up and ran for his life.

"calum you fucking dick!" I ran after him and saw he tripped and I fell on top of him, looking in his eyes.

"I really like your eyes." calum states.

"I really love you," I breath, hoping for a response.

"Michael Gordon Clifford," he smiles, "I guess I love you too." he pulled me down and kissed me. It wasn't harsh, it was, perfect.