seven

michael

"new tweet from, "@calum_hood!"

@calum_hood : YAYYYYY lemme get purdy ;) @michaelgclifford

i was shaking because i honestly don't know how he's gonna react. i chuckled at the tweet he tweeted and immediately facetimed him, wanting his reaction. he answered but the camera was facing the celing.

"i told you that i was getting ready!" he whined.

"you're already beautiful cal." i said softly.

"michael that's a lie." calum said taking the camera and facing it too him.

"why are you wearing a barack obama mask?" i laughed. "well i wasn't fucking ready and you seem to be very impatient- wait mikey why're you shaking?" he questioned, taking off his mask.

i took a deep breath and began, "okay, you promise me you won't hang up on me or hate me and never talk to me again." i said quietly. calum nodded, "i promise."

"i like you calum."

"well of course we've been friends for like-"

"no calum, not like that. more than friends. i like you like that. i never wanted to tell you because i had the feeling you would hate me or not feel the same way and i don't want us to drift apart," i felt a tear slid down my face, " i smile everytime i talk to you, i can't stop thinking of you, i'm always a happier person around you. YOU make me happy and that made me like you even more and more until we come to this day right now where i'm having a break down because i know you hate me right now and you don't fell the same way because its only been a month." i sniffed and wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"michael, look at me," calum said sounding joyful. i looked up at him and saw he was smiling. "i feel the exact same way you do." i looked up at him like a maniac .

"i like you too."

and i smiled so much my cheeks started hurting.

-

calum

after facetiming michael i was so happy. "holy fuck," i rubbed my face, "he actually likes me oh my god. i'm going to scream and cry right now. this is honestly amazing." i started screaming to myself.

wait, does this mean where together?

how are me gonna date when were across the globe?

where do we stand?

all these questions started comfusing me. i pushed the thoughts away and grabbed my phone, calling ashton.

"hiyaaaaa calum." (a/n yall see waht im puttin' down or what?)

"ashton guess what?" i tried not to scream.

"what? did you get a dog? is your dad gone? are you moving to an apartment? did you smoke weed?" he said excitingly.

"why in hell would i smoke weed?"

"you seem like that kind of person who would smoke."

"ew no okay, michael like me. ME. he like me, calum thomas hood."

"oh my lord we need to celebrate i'll bring the cake!" he hung up immediatly.

i swear to god im acting like a girl right now when they finally kiss a boy. but i didn't care because i was too happy to think of that.

until the next day when i walk into school.