seventeen

third person pov

calum was released from the hospital a day later, while michael was at school.

to:
my lil kitty💫

mikeyyyyyyyyyyy i'm laying on my beeeeedddddd and i'm boredddddd

from:
cally 💜

immmmmm notttttt skippinggggg bcccc i haveeeeee finalllssssss 2 take.

and its my last class so i'll see you in an hour

to:
my lil kitty💫

okayyyyyyy

byeeeeeeeee

i love youuuuuuuu

from:
cally💜

byyyyeee

love ya to babe

----

calum sat on his bed, scrolling through tumblr, and looking at all the attractive people, mostly andy biersack.

a/n let be honest even if u don't listen to bvb U STILL WANT TO CARRY HIS CHILDREN. HAVE U HEARD HIS FUCKING VOICE IM SO EMO WTF.

then, he heard stomping of feet coming down the hallway. the door swung open to find a kitten standing there smiling at me.

"what?"

michael ran up to calum, jumped on the bed, and hugged calum tightly.

"michael you're gonna break me," cal squeaked. michael let go of him and threw his bag on the floor.

"what was the hug for anyways?"

"i'm taking you on a date!"

"whaaa?" calum said shocked.

"i promised you a day after you came to california, i would take you on a date. but since that never happened i'm gonna take you on a date, tonight."

"michael you don-"

"nope, shut up. i will because you're my boyfriend and you deserve it, a lot."

"fine," he pouted and crossed his arms, "but where are we going?"

"not telling you."

"mikeyy! you know i really hate surprises!" calum groaned. michael chuckled and shook his head at the pouting boy. "i'll only tell you that it's casual. you don't need to dress all fancy."

"like i dress fancy." calum snorted.

"yea okay. i'll see you later alright?"

"i'll be right here."

-

it was 7:30 and calum was already dressed.

a/n outfits r on the top/side btw

he heard the his phone start to ring and picked it up.

"hello?"

"i'm outside."

"there is a doorbell here mikey."