Chapter 3

Athy's P. O. V..

I stood before my desk as leo went to get my stationeries.. Jennete entered and stomped toward me.

"athy... Are you mad at me..? Why are you ignoring me..?" she asked pouting.

" I am not.. I am just  tired.." I said and she turned away... I am  not the old athy to convince you... I am sick and tired of your antics..she roamed around the place jump walking... It's not her bedroom.. This is how she broke something important and put the blame on me in the past ..

Since the old master of tower is friend of alphues house, he scolded me in front of everyone and terminated me from the class.

i was so embarrassed and cried all night..lily also got worried...I know it's gonna repeat.. But I can't do anything about it... Everyone believes in her and I can't fight back.. No one would believe an abandoned princess like me.. My main goal  is to escape this palace  before my execution...so I am gonna let small events repeat to  avoid  butterfly effect..

I heard a breaking sound and she looked around panicked.. Everyone ran inside  and she rushed and  stood beside me.. Here she goes ...

Just like last time.. Somethig black  came out of that jar.. They  are some kind of magic insect I think... They start multiplying and spread outside.. Soon the whole tower got noisier.. As most of them rushed to the master  room where we are standing ..

A blinding light formed  in purple colour opening a magic portal  and  lucas came  out of it...looking stunning nd pissed at the same time..

(his outfit

(his outfit..)

He sighed in frustration as soon as he saw how noisier  the tower is .. He flicked his finger and all the  insects gathered in one place and the jar returned to its old self..

Wow...!! It took the old magician more than ten minutes to do this and most magicians in the tower got hurt.. Everyone silenced from his single glare..

He look scary while being mad.. His gaze soon landed on us... here comes the climax...

" what's going on here cabel..?" he asked his assistant and they all rushed near him ..

"sorry lucas we don't know.." he said

" then would  any of the Princesses  mind explaining  this mess..?"  he asked in a stern  voice ..

" we are sorry lord magician... My younger sister is a bit messy and she broke that jar"

jennete said with a concerned face.. Soon everyone started gossiping..

"did I told anyone  to talk..?"  just his single sentence is enough to make the hall silent

" princess..what you have made isn't a simple mess.. If I am not here.. there would be a disaster.. Do you even know what you broke..?  "

he asked  in  a deep and menacing tone. his face and voice showed how  pissed he is right now  ..