Chapter 20

Athy 's p. O. V.

"princess..." I turned to see cabel staring at me with a worried face

" yeah what is it..?" I asked and he smiled

"it's just..are you OK..? Cause lucas definitely isn't.. I am worried about you too.." he said looking sad..

"me..? I don't know.. What's wrong with lucas..?" I asked and he was silent.

It's been two days since our fight at the corridor .. We both didn't seen exah other and now cabel is here.. I still feel hurt thinking about what he said... I don't wanna talk about him..

"princess.." I came out of my thoughts and looked up at him

" I don't know what's going on between you two... But he wasn't  in his right mind for some days.. He even got hurt ... "he said..

" I don't want to talk about him cabel.. If that's why you are here... Sorry please go back " I said and he sighed

" can't you please talk this out  with him..it's difficult for us.. He have an important work coming.. Many people lives are at stake.. If he continues to be like this.. it will  be hard.. I also don't want you two  being sad like this.. Just talk to him first... You know him more than anyone else.. He just cooped inside his room and never left it.. Yesterday he was wasted.. He emptied ten full bottles of alcohol.. Please princess.. "he begged..

If that jerk feels likes that.. I can't do anything.. He is the one who is not willing to solve this... I went back to my room but what cabel said kept bugging me...

" athy... You should just talk to him.. If he isn't willing to listen.. Give him a piece of your mind.. I got enough of your fight" lily said..

"why should I..? He was the one who  hurt me..I.. I didn't do anything wrong.. He isn't willing to listen" I said and is silent for a while..

"may be he is scared athy.." lily said

"scared..?" I asked confused.

"hmm.. Since you told me about lucas's childhood. It's highly possible he is scared.. He saw you with another guy and you two are acting like couples.. But he doesn't know it's acting so he might  be scared of that to be real.. He is just avoiding you in fear.. "

she said... I stared at the sky in daze... The moon always remind me of that jerk.. Is he really just scared..? Yeah.. He thought I went  on a date with him.. Haah.. This won't do.. I will give it a last try..

I walked to his mansion and cabel looked more happier than anyone else... The second floor of this mansion is lucas 's.. In the first floor his assistants lives. It's dark here.. So dark..

P. O. V.. Ends

" what are you doing here..?" she heard his voice but it's too dark to see him.. She guessed he might be in the rooftop and walked upstairs and she was right..

" I asked you what are you doing here..?" he asked turning back... His face still pissed..

" why are you so mad at me.? I am the one who should be mad.. You are the one who isn't willing to hear me out and you even assumed I went on a date..?!! How can you say that..?! "

she shouted at him pissed.. Hearing his pissed tone and his face which is always soft towards her looking pissed at her..it's all are new to her and she can't get used to it.. She let out her frustrations and anger and he stayed silent... He stared at her with a blank face.. Even though there is no expression.. She saw it for a moment..it's fear in those Ruby eyes... She got rewinded of lily's words and let out a deep sigh letting All Her anger and frustrations out..