Chapter 13

We get into the position and the music started playing.. My heart skipped a beat when lucas placed his hand on my hip and his other hand gently holding my hand..

I realised my hand perfectly fit into his big one.. When he interlaced our fingers.. I started feeling something weird in my heart.. Then my heart got a fatal blow when i see those rubies straight...

We started dancing and he ..

" you can .. Dance so well..?!" I asked in surprised tone

" yeah.. I can.. Why..? You thought I can't dance ..?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows..

" it's not that. didn't expected you to be this good" I said and he smirked..

P. O. V.. Ends..

Lucas saw how kiel got worked up sitting there staring at them dancing.. He wanted to tease him more so he pushed athy even closer by her waist and she was also surprised.. He looked down at her their faces inches away from each other and smiled..

She stepped away twirling holding his hand.. When her whole world is already spinning from that killer smile... He pulled her again.. The sapphires met those rubies again inches away... Her body heated up as they both swayed and danced to the rhythm..

" princess Athanasia is such a good dancer huh..?!!" he said in a teasing tone and she rolled her eyes...only she knows how hard she is trying her best not to get so flustered and make any mistakes.

" my mom is a dancer.." she said

" you got that gene huh.. "

he mumbled.. As he spinned along with her and their faces almost touched.. She lost balance and was about to fell but he hold her waist and stopped her  from falling...

When they were on their own world.. They heard clapping sounds and stood straight..

" it's fabulous..!! You guys are made for each other..!! This is the best dance I have ever seen...!! So perfect...!! You two don't even need practice.."

The teacher said and her assistants and others nodded a big yes as they fanned their faces with their hands. Their hotness spread throughout the  whole ball  room .

Athy thanked them politely .. And lucas looked unbothered by their compliments.. He is staring at kiel from time and time enjoying his frustrated face.. Kiel rushed out saying he have work..

Lucas got a message from the tower to come immediately and he excused himself

Athy stood there dazed...

"actually princess..we are too dazed by your perfromance..you and sir lucas danced  so intimately and it's so romantic to watch... I never saw a stunning couple like you two..." her dance teacher said and her assistants nodded a big yes.

" that...

" I know right..? Hehe.. Our princess.. Got herself a hot partner.."

jennete said giggling and they started talking about her.. Athy was still trying to come back to her senses... All she can think of is, those pair of rubies.. How they looked  so stunning under light, how he looked so handsome looking close .. How her heart danced on its own beat every time he pulled her closer..

"madam.. I have some works to  finish .. I will get going..." she said and excused herself..she was walking in a daze and suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder

" huh.. Felix..?"

"yeah.. What are you thinking that you are in daze like this..?" he asked tilting his head..