Chapter 21

Athy's P. O. V..

We flew around for a while and he landed us on my room balcony... Lily saw us coming inside my room hand in hand and sighed.. Like she is finally relieved.. She smiled waving us bye and left the room...

" it got pretty late.. You should sleep.. Good night sia.." he said.

He turned back at me confused as I didn't let go of his hand..

"stay with me bit more. Please..?!!" I said with puppy eyes and he smiled as he leaned on the balcony railing facing my room..

"aren't you sleepy?" he asked tilting  his head. I nodded a no as I stood beside him facing the moon.. Moonlight feels cool..

" I am quite surprised.." I mumbled staring at the moon

" huh.. On what..?" he asked turning back also facing the moon.

"I thought.. You would do something to ijekeil in anger." I said and he stayed silent..

"what..?! Did you already did something and I wasn't aware ..?!!" I asked and he  nodded a no

" I wish I can say yes right now.. But no.. Unfortunately.." he said we stared at the moon in silence

"it's not that I don't want to.. I wanted to kill him for every five seconds I think.. Whenever I think about what I saw at market. I had this fervent urge to kill him.." he said..I felt chils.. He is serious..

"but you didn't." I mumbled

" yeah... I didn't..i felt.. In a corner of my heart.. Like.. What if you get mad at me if I hurt him..? And I don't want to be  hated by you so I didn't.." he said..

This guy, is he serious..?!

Lucas P. O. V..

She stared  at me like I am crazy

" you are just crazy lucas.. I thought you are a genius but you are just a dumb jerk.. "she said..

Pfft.. She is scolding me looking mad but I feel like laughing.. She looks cute..

" don't smile you idiot.. Your stupidity have no limits.. Why would I get mad if you hurt that annoying guy... I don't care about him even a single bit.. " she said..

"so you won't mind even if I kill him..?!!" I asked and she immediately nodded a yes

"of course.. After all he is a bad jerk who killed you.." she said looking sad.

" it was not now. It's all  In the past.." I mumbled.. I feel like testing her.. But I do want to know what she thinks inside that  pretty head of her's.

" so what..?!  They don't remember anything but we do.. "she mumbled..

" hmm.. Then I can kill him whenever I feel like it.. You won't hate me.. " I blurted out..

" you are so dumb. Why would I hate you.. And for something stupid like this.. " she said glaring at me..I felt happy inside..

" you know what... I was so mad at you.. Whenever I thought about how he kissed you.. I felt like burning this whole  place up.." I said and she stared at me silently..I can see  disappointment and hurt in her eyes

" I am sorry... I.. It's just.. That looked so real.. For fuck's sake.. I should have killed him right there and then. "I said and she stayed silent..

" why would I give my first kiss to that white snake  ..? You dumbass " she mumbled looking pissed..

" thank goodness you didn't.. If you didn't talk with  me today... I would have definitely done something to whitey tomorrow" I said and she stayed silent..