Chapter 9

When they get off the carriage lucas was in daze until athy called him..

"what are you thinking about..? See we reached.. This place is so beautiful right..?" she said looking out.. He nodded a silent yes as he get down..

"sia.. Let's go.." he said helding his hand out and she grabbed it with a small smile as she get down at the same time as jennete.. They all walked to the entrance and the king was standing outside and welcomed them with garlands..

"their culture looks a bit similar to Mom's" athy whispered and he nodded a yes

" siodanna is next to  valeris.. They look kinda  similar but actually different"  lucas said and she nodded a yes.

"we welcome your highness the sun of obelia.. And the princesses with their partners to Valeris.. It's our honour to have you here.. We are glad to know you accepted our invitation your majesty..."  King Benjamin said. Claude nodded a yes and felix did all the talking...

Benjamin was a charismatic man with tan skin and honey brown hair... Standing behind him was his two sons..

" your highnesses please come Inside "he said and they all entered..

Everyone in the palace stared at them gasping...their  fair skin and their jewele like eyes made them a fascinating topic among them...

They all went to the guest palace ..

" your highness.. This is my first son Mathew  carlson de valeris ..and this is my second son  jacob carlson de valeris"

He said introducing his twin sons.. Who are tall dusky with a charismatic face and manly looks.. They bowed to claude and he greeted them..

" she  is the first princess.. Jennete de Alger obelia..and she is second princess Athanasia de Alger obelia.."

claude  said and they both bowed lifting thier skirt and Benjamin and the princes greeted them back..

" They are their partners.. Heir of alpheus dukedome  ijekeil  alpheus and heir of black tower lucas skyler " he then introduced them and they  exchanged greetings..

" your majesty must be happy.. You found such an amazing talents as partners for your both daughters.. "Benjamin said and claude had a blank face until felix nudged him from the back.. He nodded a yes with a fake smile..

Felix sighed in relief as he dragged claude to the guest room

Mathew guided  jennete and ijekiel  and jacob took care of lucas and athy.

"Princess Athanasia..this is your room.. And the next to your's is for the first princess.. And sir lucas.. Your's is that one in the opposite.." he said and they nodded a yes.. Lucas was about to walk to his room as athy moved to her's...

" Princess athanasia.. "jacob called and she stopped turning back. Lucas also looked back

" you know I have a habit that if I had something on my mind I would  definitely said it out... I have to say this.. You are so beautiful.. I almostcant believe my eyes.. You are so gorgeous  like a  goddess.." he said and smile dB bright blushing..