Chapter 12

Athy walked out of the hall.. Every step she took her vision blurred as the tears pooled in her eyes...

She walked towards her garden and looked up.. The full Moon in the sky is shining bright.. She walked upstairs to the rooftop and Sat on the railing.. Other palaces can be seen from there.. She Sat there at the side where no one can find her, staring at the bright moon she let out the tears she hardly hold up to dribble down, she wiped them with her fingers and somedrops fell on the ring lucas gave her and it glowed which she didn't noticed ...

Her chest felt heavy and breatheless at the same time it felt so empty inside..

.
.
.

Lucas. P. O. V..

I looked up from the piles of paperworks in my table..

What is this..? She is crying...?! Why...?

I got up and left the tower.. I followed the trace and she is in the rooftop..?!! Why..?!! I rushed up to see her sitting at the edge and sighed in relief.. I thought she was trying to do something else ..i slowly walked towards her and sat beside her.. It's cold here.. This idiot.. I covered her with my robe and she turned towards me.. Her cheeks and whole face is red... Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight as it hold tears in them

"how did you know I am Here..?" she asked in a low voice

"I just know.. Why are you crying..?" I asked and she wiped her tears..

" I don't know.." she mumbled..

"huh..?"

"I won't cry unless I feel extremely emotional.. I feel like that now.. That's why I am crying" she said wiping her tears.

" what happened  to make you so emotional?" I asked and she is silent.. Then she slowly told me about the dinner with her so called dad..

"so.. He didn't said anything back?"

"yeah.. I walked out since I didn't wanted to cry in front of him.." she said

"hmm.. You did a good job.. Then why are you feeling emotional.?"

" I.. Always wanted to eat dinner with them like a family and talk with him.. I wanted so badly for him to call my name.. Everything happened today but I am not at all happy about that...

When I was sitting with them.. I can't even breathe well.. It felt suffocating and I badly wanted to run away... It feels so unfair.. Why I have to be the only one to  remember everything when they are being happy and guilt free.. I can't even say why I am feeling like that towards them and it feels so frustrating... If only they also remember everything.. Whenever jennete ask me with her victim face what did she do that I am not talking properly with her.. I want to slap and say because of her I died ...

I really want to leave this palace.. " she said looking down

" hmm.. You stopped crying "

I mumbled and she smiled at me.. She really cried so much her face is pink..now that she is smiling.. It's ok

" it's all thanks to our great magician.. Who always manage to find me when I am feeling down and make me  feel better "she said and smiled..

Such a beautiful smile she have

" I didn't do anything " I said and she nodded a no as she leaned her head on my shoulder..

Bathump..bathump...shh..stop you stupid heart..

" you.. Just staying by my side.. and hearing me out is enough for me.." she said snuggling her head on my shoulder..

" you can do that with lily and felix too" I blurted out my thoughts  and she looked up at me..her head still on my shoulder.. Her doe eyes wide looking up at me.. Is adorable