Chapter 5

" sia... Are you done..? Let's go .."

lucas whispered in her ear which made her flinch

" hmm.. But I don't know what to do.." she said

" nothing.let's just walk around... If you will feel uncomfortable in some way, just tell me right away.. I will take care of the rest.. " he said and she nodded a yes

They walked around and she accidentally bumped with a guy who looked as if he is drunk... Suddenly she felt the same breathlessness she felt while touching that glass ball again..

" lucas.. That guy feels the same as that magic ball.. "

she said as she clenched her chest and panted.. Lucas threw something on him and hold her shoulder made her sit on the nearby bench..

" here.." he said..

"why do you always give me  chocolate milk...?"

"because that's my favourite.. So I always have them in my portal bag "

" portal bag..? Anyways it's my favourite too.."

she said as she slowly drank everything...

"sia.. Stay here.. I will come back.. If you feel like going anywhere.. Come back to this same place again ok..? " he said .

"OK.. Be safe" she said and he stared at her surprised before disappearing in thin air ...

She Sat there for a while and got bored.. She roamed around staring at every thing curiously soon she felt that again.. Her breathing hitched .. She saw another guy on rove covering his face walking past everyone in a hurry.. She followed him in distance and she saw some group of guys and screaming sounds...

She hide behind a wall and saw some black like smoke flying away and lucas is beating the shit out of everyone with magic not even his hands are used.. Those guys were flying on the air.. Screaming in pain...

She gasped when she saw him mercilessly killing those guys with his sword..

'that  sword is the black storm..!! The legendary sword mentioned in books made by a powerful sorcerer who is actually a Knight.. The greatest of combat magicians Behlem .I  Saw its picture in the book.. I read It needs a huge amount of mana to get activated.. Lucas must be really great..!! I sometimes forget he is the heir of the black tower..but  he acts too casual for all this fame.. Isn't he so cool..?!! ' she thought staring at him with a small smile ..

She slowly walked towards him and her whole body trembled when she felt that murderous aura around him..

'he really is so scary when he is  mad.' she thought and gulped..

" I told you to sit... You don't listen to others huh.." he mumbled as soon as he saw her.. His gaze softened a bit..

" is everything over now..?" she asked looking around