Chapter 6

Lucas. P. O. V..

"she did it..?!!" I asked surprised.. It's unbelievable she learned healing magic in just two weeks..?!  Amazing!!

" yeah.. Since  our athy is  so talented..!! She  healed every child and they are completely fine now.. But. It seems her body is the problem.. She is too weak so she fainted" he said..

"  she did something amazing. Still.. Don't use her powers  often and make her faint like this.. If I know you did behind my back.. Then just wait and see what I do.!" I said and my master stares at me with a smug face.

"oww.. Someone is being concerned here.. I know that you punk.. Don't lecture me I am your master not the other way  around  " he said hitting my back.

"and lucas.. Make sure her powers are hidden from the outside world.. Those power hungry people would torment her.. I know you will protect her seeing how you are being soo.. Concerned about her.. I think it's gonna be OK" he said in a teasing way.. This old man..

I Sat beside her and started doing my work.. Then I don't know when did I fell asleep..

Athy's P. O. V.

When I woke up  I saw him sleeping on the couch beside  mine.. After that day.. He comes to my room everyday and stay with me  until I fell asleep I don't know when would he go back.. One day I saw him sleeping all night  sitting on  the chair  ..

It feels overwhelming whenever he act caring like this... He is someone who have everything.. Lucas never need to obey anyone for anything... He is someone everyone wants to be like..

"you wake up..? Wanna eat cookies.. I tried to bake  them"  I heard uncle's voice and turned to see him with apron ad giggled

"pfft.. Sorry uncle.. It's just I never thought I would see you in apron"

I said and he smiled at me.. Uncle and lucas are same.. Even though they always have a blank face and never need to  others.. They are always smiling and caring about me.. May be because of the power.. They may  need me to clear black magic.

"thanks uncle" I said taking one.

"hmm..its good" I said and he smiled bright.

"Thank goodness you like them.. That brat never once appreciated my cooking but would always stuff his mouth full.. Lucas never appreciate unless he finds it  truly admirable to him .. That brat.. " he said and I giggled..

"here.. Take the rest to the basement and  give them to those children " 

He said handing  me the tray.. I was about to walk but I took the blanket and tucked lucas inside it and went down... I turned back to see master smiling at me in a teasing way... He is surprisingly such a tease and sometimes acts like teenage guy.. But only few people knows his true face. On the outside he is someone of high status whom everyone fear and have respect for.. ..

" hello kids.. Have some cookies.." I said and they all ran towards me.

"unnie..we are really happy to be safe.. Thank you.. You are our angel.." they said in unison hugging me.. I felt something in my heart.. A warm and happy feeling..

We ate  cookies and they whined to me to play with them.. We played in the artificial garden inside the tower.. This tower is amazing..!!

I still didn't roamed around the tower  fully and it's freaking huge even bigger than the castle.. That always  reminds me of how powerful these two are..

Lucas. P. O. V..

When I woke up and Sat there dazed.. I saw Master  sipping his coffee and staring outside with a smile.what is these unusual giggles..? Is this our tower..?  I looked at that direction and saw sia playing with those kids.. They all look completely OK now...