Chapter 16

" is this your hometown..?" she asked looking around.. The hills behind the mansion and huge trees... this  place is far different from obelia..

"yeah.. This is where I was born..." he mumbled.. He hold her hand and they teleported to one of a  rooms in a big silent mansion..

" why is this place so quiet..?" she whispered

"they would have  abandoned it

"they would have  abandoned it ... This was where I lived  .. And this was  my room.." he said opening a door..

The creaking sound of the door echoed in the silent  corridors of that  dark mansion..

He walked to a cupboard and opened the  drawer and  took out a small toy car and a worn down  teddy bear..

" they are still here.. "he mumbled smiling..

Athy's P. O. V.

" are these your toys..? "

I  asked crouching down beside him..I can  feel  the mixed emotions in his eyes and that sad smile makes my  heart heavy..

I can  feel  the mixed emotions in his eyes and that sad smile makes my  heart heavy

Is this how he grew up.. In this dark mansion..?  Even though it's big , there is not a single soul and it been so many years and they just abandoned it like  this..?!! How cruel of them.. They didn't even kept it clean in memory of him..
My hands patted his head itself and he turned and  smiled at me..

"I told you I am OK.. Now enough with this sad  puppy face" he said poking my nose..he placed the toys back and walked out..

I stood there staring at them...imagining little  lucas  playing  with these toys  alone in this huge mansion... He had a small smile.. Since it's the only things which stayed with him and gave him company.. This teddy bear is so worn out ..

I carefully put them on my portal bag.. Portal bag is an  unlimited space we can create using magic.. It can be opened  and closed anywhere.. It looked so awesome as lucas always uses it. So I asked him to taught me how to make one for myself and it comes in handy at times like this  . I will Keep them safe in his  stead..

"sia..?"

he called and  I walked out.. As he was staring  at the huge wall size window.. The moonlight falling over him through the glass made him look So handsome..he looks sad still handsome