Lovely heartbeat (pink x reader fluff)

As you walked around the greenhouse for a bit you somehow approached to a pink astronaut with a heart floating on top of her head. She had some rosey pink blush too.

You also noticed that pink felt lonely. She had no one to talk to really.

You came closer to pink.

As you did, pink looked at you.

'OMG HI!!!!' pink said as she waves at you with a smile on her face.

You gave her a smile back.

Pink ran up to you.

'WANNA BE MY FRIEND???' Pink shouted excitedly.

She then realized what she was doing then apologies.

'sorry!! I get a little bit excited when there's someone around!! I just wanna look for someone to hang out with is all!!' pink said in a nervous tone.

You chuckled.

She giggles nervously with you.

'sure I can be your friend!' you said as you kept chuckling.

Pink gasped and her smile became even bigger.

'YAAAAAY!!!' She yelled happily.

Pink then proceeded to grab your arm and drag you to somewhere as if she were trying to kill you or something.

'C'MON LETS GO!! I KNOW A GOOD SPOT WHERE WE CAN HANGOUT IN!!' She yelling excitedly as she continues to drag you by the arm.

1 minute later..

She takes you the office to hang out.

As she sat down on the chair near the computer desk that was also near the desk, she wanted to talk about something but she doesn't have any ideas. But then an Idea popped out of her head.

'hey, what's your name? Sorry if I didn't really ask you earlier!!' she apologies.

'y/n.' you replied.

'That's nice!' she said.

'and I know that you know what my name is obviously!' pink said with a giggle coming out.

'yep!' you replied with a small little grin on your face as you sat on the floor.

'hey! You know there also another chair over there! So, you can go get it and bring it over here so you wouldn't have to sit on the floor!' Said pink.

You looked over to the other side to see 3 tables connecting with each other, some junk on the tables and two chairs.

You took one chair and brought it near pink.

As you sat down on the chair near pink, pink decided to introduce herself because she wants to know you better.

And then you introduced yourself to her.

Sure you were pretty nervous but that was okay.

Because pink was also nervous too.

You guys were talking and talking through out of that time.

Pink then seems to notice the bit of soft red blush on your face. Even though your face has been like this since you met pink.

'Are you blushing??' She said teasingly.

You shaked you head immediately.

'you are!! I can see it visibly!' she said continuing to tease you for a bit.

'NO IM NOT!!' You yelled.

As pink kept laughing and teasing the both of you stopped.

You were just embarrassed.

Pink put her arm around you shoulder.

'You're my best friend now' she said happily with a big smile.

Pink then gave you a big and tight hug.

'MY FIRST BEST FRIEND!!' she added.

You asked her if she could stop because she was squeezing you a little too hard.

She lets go of you.

'Sorry!! I just got a little too excited!!' Pink said nervously as she was shaking her palms left to right as if she was waving with two hands.

You giggled a bit and then yawned.

Pink seemed to notice that.

'hey, are you getting bored?' pink said worryingly.

'oh no no no! It's just that I'm tired that's all!' you replied with a small and tired grin.

'oh okay!!' pink said.

You then lay your head on pinks shoulder.

'um.. don't you think that's a bit uncomfy for you to sleep on?' she asked.

You turned pinks spinny chair around and placed your head under her helmet with your arms around her.

She giggles.

'there we go!' pink said happily.

Pink then yawns.

'now you're making me tired..' She says as she stretches her arms and legs out.

Pink puts her arms around you and closed her eyes slowly.

'that was fun.. was it not?' She asked with a tired voice.

She chuckles happily.

'I will protect you no matter what..' she added.

It was like she trusted you.

'Y'know Y/N.. I think I like you..' She said as she is half asleep.

And that was the last thing heard before falling asleep.

OUTSIDE POV:

But, then maroon came in through the entrance and saw the two of you like.. cuddling??

He then turns around to leave.

'Fuckin queer' maroon murmured as he left the office.

THE END