Red mongus + reader (joke fluff? ig??)

(okay honestly, this isn't really a so bad request as I expected lol

But, enjoy the plot I'm about to give out)

You were just hanging out in the admin room in polus, just minding your own business.

Then, a random blueberry jellybean looking like astronaut arrived behind you without you knowing.

"Hey dude!!" He yelled out.

You jumped with fear as your goosebumps jumped in your body and as your soul jumped out of your body.

You proceed to turn around quickly.

He had Micheal Jordan shoes with a Michael Jordan hat to come on top of that.

They looked fake.

"Hey! Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that!!" He stated with his hand at the back of his neck.

"It's fine just.. don't do it again, Alright?" You said as you sighed with full relief after being so scared.

The blue astronaut with drip proceeds to nod, agreeing that he won't do it again.

"Anyways, the name's jorsawsee!" He introduced himself as he exchanged a smile on his face.

You returned a smile back.

"Name's Y/N" you introduced yourself as well.

"Wow! That's a cool name bro!!" Jorsawsee claims as light began to glimmer through his visor that was made out of sensitive glass.

You proceed to chuckle.

"Thank you!!" You answered with a big smile.

But then, the lights were turned off.

Everything was pure black.

"Jorsawsee?" You called out.

But he didn't say anything.

You start to get nervous about what had happened to jorsawsee.

Goosebumps began to rise up through your skin.

"Jorsawsee who?" a voice said through the dark.

"No, who are YOU???" you yelled out with fear in your voice.

The voice giggles.

"That's funny of you to say that!~" the voice states.

You start to get annoyed by whoever was talking.

Your hands began to clenched to what it seems to be like fists.

"WHOEVER IS IN HERE, I'LL FUCKING.. I'LL.." You yelled out. You then proceed to grunt angrily.

The voice began to chuckle.

The lights slowly came back on, revealing a bit of the voice who was speaking.

All you could see was a bit of the leg that had the color of red.

"How dumb of you to yell that out!" The voice exclaimed.

The lights got a little more brighter, exposing the what the person who is talking looks like.

It was an ordinary red astronaut with a mini top hat.

You thought it looked so cute that you cackled so hard.

You laughed so hard your body had hit the ground due to how can an imposter be so damn cute.

The red mongus was now confused but also embarrassed for some odd reason.

"Why the hell are you laughing??" He asked with a visible embarrassed expression.