The unexpected problem (pink x reader x red) pt.4

(FINALLY FOUND AN IDEA AFTER DAYS AND WEEKS)

(F/S = Favorite Snack)

As you were hanging out with red and pink, you have seem to notice that pink has been acting.. weird.

It's been a full 4 weeks of being in a friend group with pink and red.

Then suddenly, pink started to get all nervous and flustered around you.

You began to feel nervous.

You liked her too, but as a friend.

But, you also didn't want her and your friendship to end like that.

As you, red and pink sat down on the benches in the cafeteria, red remembered something then proceeded to sigh.

"Hey, pink? I'm sorry for what had happened." He said awkwardly.

Pink then giggles.

"Oh its fine! I'm all okay now! Luckily, this is all good now!!" She exclaimed.

Pink turns to look at you.

"So, Y/N, how were you and red doing?" She asked as her face slowly turns into a bit of red.

"Um, we are doing great!" You answered nervously.

She giggles.

"That's nice!!" She commented.

The 3 of you start to fall through the silence as it began to stretch.

"Aye, yall want some food or smth? I'm just getting hungrier than a whole dog right now!" Red said as he broke the awkward silence.

"Yea sure!!" You stated as pink nodded her head.

"Aight, Y/N, I'll get you your favorite! And what would you want, pink?" Red asked as he raises an eyebrow.

"I'll get some of those gummy bears, then that would be all!!" Pink replied excitingly.

Red nodded and went to go get them.

Now, it's just the two of you.

You and pink were there alone.

You didn't like where all of this was gonna go.

Pink turned to look at you.

"Sooo, Y/N.. I have a question.." Pink said as she thought about what she was gonna ask.

Your heart was now slowly dropping.

This was scary to you because you want to keep the relationship between you and red but you never thought about telling pink.

"Would you always be honest and tell the truth?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

You nodded.

This is gonna happen, you just know it.

You can already smell it coming toward it.

"Great!! I wanted to ask you what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

You then sighed with relief.

"Gosh, you scared me there!" You stated with a chuckle.

Pinks head proceeded to tilt a bit.

"About what?" She asked curiously.

You made a gesture on your one hand meanwhile your other hand was scratching the back of your neck.

"Oh nothing!!" You replied nervously as you stopped doing a stupid wave gesture on your hand and stopped scratching the back of your neck.

------ PINKS POV ------

My head began to spin with thoughts.

"What was I even thinking?"
"Did I say the right thing?"
"What if Y/N says no?"

These stupid thoughts began to spin me around.

I love Y/N a lot.

But, I just don't know how to word it out.

I exhaled deeply.

"Hey, Y/N.. I'll be right back.. okay? I just.. need some air." I stated as I got off of the bench.

Y/N nodded.

"Of course!" Y/N acknowledged with a smile.

I walked to the medbay room and lie down on the bed, thinking about it.

"How am I gonna do this?" I thought to myself as my face slowly began to frown.

"How am I gonna say this to Y/N?" I thought more deeply into mind.

I sighed.

I felt something weird in my body.

I felt like Y/N was hiding something.

"Hm, something tells me that Y/N is hiding something from me.." I mumbled, making sure nobody hears me talk to myself.

I still lie there and began to breathe in and exhale all of that air out.

"No, I'm sure Y/N wouldn't do that." I thought to myself, demonstrating on whether or not Y/N has a secret or not.

I began to feel sleepy and proceeded to close my eyes slowly.

----- Y/Ns POV -----

As I waited for red to come back, I tapped the table with my fingernails and began to fidget with my hands.

Finally, red came back.

I look at red with a slight grin on my face.

He looks at me with a smile full of glee too.

He puts the snacks on the table.

"Ay, Y/N, where's pink?" Red asked curiously as he just realized that pink wasn't here.

"Oh yeah! She went to go get some air!" You stated.

Red proceeded to sit in pinks spot.

"Hm, sounds like an excuse of something not so good I feel like." He said as he opens the donut box and hands you your (F/S).

"Yeah, pretty skeptical." You commented as you began to eat.

"Don't you think you should check on pink or something? Cause her thing is melting and I don't wanna have to be the one to eat it before it gets all over the table." Suggested red as he continues to eat some donuts.

You began to think about it.

"Yeah, I think I should." You said as you got up from the bench.

You then proceeded to look for pink.

To be continued....

(words: 888)

(I probably might discontinue this due to how much other stories I have to work on for this wattpad)

(Anywayys I'd like some help for 'Monotone x male!reader'. it's just some ideas, nothing more- so, if you can help me with that, I think that would be cool)