Relationship war (White x Male!reader x maroon)

(I'm not sure if male reader is okay with y'all- but if it's not I'll make a gender neutral or a female one if y'all like!!)

You were walking down to the storage room.

You then see a white imposter talking with a deep-brown reddish imposter.

You knew very well they were planning something.

As you turned around you heard a voice calling you out.

"Aye!" The voice called.

You turned around.

"Aren't the new guy here?" White asked curiously.

You nod your head.

"Oooh, so you're not the talkative type, aren't you?" Maroon asked with a teasing smirk on his face.

White hits him on the shoulder as he mutters the words 'shut up'.

You chuckled.

"Oh no no no! I talk! I just don't talk sometimes, that's all." You replied as you're already done chuckling.

White raised both of his eyebrows up.

"Understandable, now have a good day." He said as he drags maroon out with him.

'damn they were pretty cute' you thought to yourself.

But luckily that didn't get into your mind that much, so you had enough time to focus on your tasks.

------- 2 minutes later... -------

As you were done with your first task, white popped out of no where behind you.

You jumped in pure fear.

White chuckled.

"Don't scare me like that!!" You pouted.

"Sorry my bad!!" White answered with a pat on your head.

This was getting really awkward and weird for you.

Not in the way whites expecting but like, WEIRD WEIRD.

"I just came over here to.." white stopped his sentence as he began to think of a move.

You raised an eyebrow that was full of curiosity.

"Uhhhh" white uttered as he was still trying his best to think.

Then, an idea came through whites little head.

"Give you a hug of course!!" He finally answered as he wraps his arms around you tightly, showing how he likes you.

You could barely breathe at this rate.

"Can you not hug me that tight..ly??" You muttered as you tried to get some fresh air.

White's arms proceed to loosen a bit.

You gasped for some air.

And then exhales all of that beautiful and fresh air out of your body.

"Sorry.. just got too excited!!" White claimed with a smile on his face.

"It's okay.." you commented.

But then, maroon came into the way of you and white.

Maroon clears his throat.

He pulls you out of white's arms and proceeds to put his arms around you but gently.

"I came here for you to bring you this little.. fuckin flower I randomly found." Maroon claimed as he brings up a nervous smile on his face.

You took the flower from his hand.

"Uhh.. thank you?" You acknowledged as you proceed to walk away to do your next task.

------- 7 minutes later... -------

You got finished with the wires, which is perfect.

As you turned around, you see the same white astronaut with the halo floating around his head.

This time, he was in pure glee.

His hands were behind his back, as if he were to be hiding something.

"Hey Y/N!!" White finally spoke.

You sighed.

"Yeah? What's up buddy?" You quizzed him as your eyebrow began to raise again.

You thought it was pretty skeptical and weird how he has his hands behind his back.

"Guess what I got you!!" He implied as his smile began to get bigger and bigger.

It turns out he was getting pretty excited.

"I'm listening." You commented as you were really much looking at white searchingly, prepared for what move he was gonna make.

White pulls out a little crewmate.

The little crewmate was screaming for his life.

"I got you this little teddy bear!!" He said happily.

Your face turn from being normal to being dazed on what is going on today.

You just came here, and things are already getting this weird really fast.

Your mind was already disoriented on what's going on.

The little crewmate was still shrieking in whites hands.

'did bro actually take someones kid just to give them to me??' you thought to yourself as you got more and more perplexed and puzzled as you think about this situation you're in.

"Hope you like it, Y/N!!" White added as his smile turned into a cat-like smirk.

Then, a random crewmate was yelling.

It turns out that they were looking for their little kiddo again.

The little mini crewmate began to complain and complain a lot more.

It even tried to bite whites hands.

"Fuck." White muttered under his breathe as his smile began to fade away all of a sudden.

He turns back around to make a quick glance at you.

He giggles nervously.

"Well uhh.. I guess I gotta go now!!" White claimed as he proceeds to run away.

"BYE Y/N!!" He screamed across the hallway.

After that, you fell into sudden silence.

You sighed and walked to go to the O2.

to be continued..

(Words: 835)

(Short ik- but whatever lolz I'll make a long one tomorrow or after tomorrow)