Ordinary and morphic (Maroon x Shapeshifter!reader)

(F/C = Favorite Color)

(Also reminder: there is one reference from a book here, and I bet you won't find it lol)

You were in the security room messing around, giving less of a damn to even kill anyone nor anybody.

You then here sounds of footsteps coming near the security room.

You still didn't really care.

Then, a maroon astronaut with a karate headband-like thing on his forehead popped through the entrance.

"Aye! You're supposed to do your job, Y/N!" Maroon shouted angrily as he sees you doing nothing but just playing with your knife.

"What? I'm just taking a small break is all!" You claimed as you continue to gesture.

Maroon began to become even more madder than ever.

"C'MON Y/N!! YOU WEREN'T THE IMPOSTER FOR NOTHING!!" Maroon yelled angrily.

You chuckled.

"Aww, couldn't an astronaut fella have a break for once?" You asked teasingly.

"Yeah, but you did it, TWICE IN A ROW!" Maroon roared more angrily.

You yawned due to how boring his talk was.

Then, you sighed.

"Fine, fine.." you grumbled bitterly.

You then went to the vent and jumped in it to go to the electrical room.

As you arrived, you changed from your
F/C to rose.

You then hear a crewmate occur in the room.

You chuckled quietly, getting prepared for the attack you're gonna put on the little crewmate.

You proceeded to fake your task.

The blue crewmate proceeds to do their task.

"Hey blue, guess what!!" You commented with a fake smile.

Blue turns around to look at you.

"Yes, rose?" He said as his head tilts.

You finally make a real evil smirk.

You speared the blue one with your sharp knife.

"Chicken butt, dumbass." You finally replied with an evil smirk on your face.

You then proceed to stomp on the poor little blue crewmate until his lungs give up on getting air and the heart gives up on beating.

You scoffed at the dead crewmate.

"Fuckin' dumby." You murmured.

Then, you vented back to the security room and proceeded to wipe off the cold and stale blood off of you and your knife.

"'a stick sharpened at both ends'.. crazy how I remembered that line just now!" You said with a giggle.

You can hear footsteps coming to the security room again.

You sighed and turned from rose to purple.

You got to the security cameras and acted like you were watching them.

It turns out that it was maroon, surprisingly.

Maroon began to smirk.

He went near you, and took out his knife.

As he tries to stab you, you somehow dodged. (Which was not really surprising at all)

You turned back from being purple to your F/C.