Strangers in love (grey x female!reader) pt.2

As you slowly wake up, you were now all of a suddenly lying down on a bed, a medical bed.

You look to your side to see grey next to you, already tired and asleep.

You slowly got up and shook him gently just to wake him up.

Grey proceeds to wake up.

He looks at you with an unknown glance.

"Ah, you're awake now. How splendid." Grey said utterly as he got up from the chair.

"Are you okay?" Grey quizzed as he observed your every move searchingly.

You nodded.

"Wonderful" Stated grey as he walked away and out of the medbay.

"Where's are you going??" You asked as you noticed that this mf was walking away.

Grey turns to make a quick glance at you.

"Somewhere." Grey answered as he continued to walk away.

Now where the hell was "somewhere"???

And what does he mean by "somewhere"?????

You ran out of the medbay room to look for Grey.

You then proceed to search for him almost every room and every place. (Well, not EVERY EVERY place lmao)

But, you didn't seem to find him, you were on the urge on giving up at this point.

Then, some ugly ass blue crewmate with fake ass Jordan products on walked up to you. (Yes guys, it's jorsawsee lol)

"Yo!! You look so tired!! What happened??" Asked jorsawsee as he looks at you searchingly.

"I'm just looking for one special and specific someone but I just can't find them." You explained.

Jorsawsee got more and more curious.

"And why are you looking for this.. 'someone'?? You aren't the imposter, are you??" Jorsawsee questioned suspiciously as he observed every move you did.

"No???" You answered as your voice sounded completely serious.

"Okay, cool. Noowww, who's this specific someone you're looking for??" Jorsawsee continued on with more questions about this "someone" you're looking for.

"I'm looking for grey." You acknowledged.

"Aight, let's go find them!!" Jorsawsee shouted with a grin on his face. (I'm pretty sure he didn't need to shout it out like he's some dumbass cheerleader or something)

Anyways,

You follow alongside jorsawsee as you both looked for Grey.

--- GREYS POV ---

I was just there all on my own with my thoughts.

I thought about Y/N for half of the time, thinking if they're okay or not.

But, that doesn't matter anymore now.

I was sure that Y/N is fine.

I mean, sure I was being an asshole to them when they passed out but, it was just so cute of a crewmate looking for me as I spy my little eye on them.

Then, as I heard some footsteps, my thought had been cleared up. I just know Y/N's there.

I see Y/N walk into the storage room, but it wasn't just Y/N, it was also jorsawsee.

"Hey!! I'm glad that we found you!!" He stated confidently as he was proud of himself.

Y/N walks up to me, with a smile on her face.

"I just came over here to say thank you for helping me." She commented as her grin full of glee got bigger.

My face was still plain, it was full of nothing.

"No prob" I finally responded.

But now, my eyes were on this stupid queer blue crewmate with the most fakest and most unrealistic Jordans I have ever seen in history.

"Now, who are you?" I asked monotonously.

"Me?" The blue crewmate pointed at himself.

I nodded.

"Yeah, you." I stated.

"I'm jorsawsee!!" The blue one replied as he came up to me and brought his hand out.

"Nice to meet you!!" He added as his smile got big.

I look at him searchingly.

"I don't do handshakes." I acknowledged as I stared at him dead in the eyes.

"Oh, soo.. not a shaker??" Jorsawsee questioned as he puts his hand down.

I shake my head.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind!!" Jorsawsee stated.

"Y'know, it's pretty weird how your good old friend here hasn't asked my na-"
"Yea, I think it's a great time to get out, okay? Thank you for helping me out though!!!" Y/N interrupted him.

Jorsawsee snickered and exits the room.

So now, it was just me and Y/N.

Perfect.

Y/N sits next to me.

"Man I'm tired after walking with jorsawsee so much...." Y/N murmured as she complained and complained.

"Well, just go to sleep then dummy." I stated as I was tired too.

Then, all of a suddenly, she went asleep so fast it was more faster than sonic the hedgehog.

I sighed and slept with Y/N.

Now, my target was jorsawsee.

To be continued....

(Words: 777)
(Wowzers)