The deal (Black x FEM!crew reader)

(Finally got a request??11?1 *no way*

Anyway)

As you walk out of medbay, you suddenly hear a very loud and horrifying scream near electrical.

You ran to the electrical room as fast as you can. You ran as if you were at a marathon.

As you arrived, you saw the crewmates body being sliced in half like an apple.

You couldn't find the imposter in there, but you assumed that he vented somewhere else.

You ran to the security room to check on the cameras.

Unfortunately, you just see another dead body on the chair that had stabbed wounds.

'damn.. how fast can this bitch kill everyone?' you thought to yourself in mind.

It was confusing how this killer can just kill someone so easily.

or maybe the body has been there before, who knows.

It's also weird how someone didn't report the body.

But, you just went to the cafeteria to do your next task.

When you entered the cafeteria, there was the smell of bodies rotting.

It smells so terrible it even made you gag.

However, you still went to do your task in the cafeteria.

As you pulled the lever, you went to the storage room.

Instead of it being very normal you saw a lot of dead crewmates to see another one standing.

He wasn't like those crewmates.

He was big, he was very big. He had an orange traffic cone on his head.

You start to feel terrified.

The silence began to stretch.

You began to stand back slowly but the floor unfortunately made a sound of a metal footstep being too loud that it sounds like you're stomping.

The big 'crewmate' began to look at you, dead in the eye. Very deadly.

He had blood all over his mask that was made out of sensitive glass and his big traffic cone on the top of his head.

His hands began to clench. Holding the knife tightly in his hand.

His breathing was very heavy. The chills in your body began to go up and down.

"Hey 'buddy'.." He finally spoke as he grips the large and bloody knife harder.

Your body felt frozen as you hear his voice.

You can barely do anything.

The big black imposter walks up to you.

He continues to breath heavily.

"Aren't you a little.. scared?" Black asked as he grins evilly.