the real answer (White x Male!reader x maroon) pt.3

You slowly began to wake up on the bed to see both maroon and white beside you, worried. (Very not so accurate but it's wattpad so obviously it's gonna suck *maybe not who knows*)

"No wonder why it took you so damn long.." maroon mumbled as he hits his face with his palm.

"ARE YOU EVEN OKAY??" white yelled as he was worried sick. (Gah damn I know you're worried but don't yell that loud 💀💀)

Then, green popped up in the entrance door.

"Maybe if you would shut your pineapple gummy bear flavored wannabe ass up, maybe they would be okay dummy." He stated confidently and he began to walk away to move along with his day.

White was worried about you and so did maroon but he didn't worry that much as white did.

As your eyes began to fully open, white was very indeed pleased and pleasured by this.

He even gave you the tightest hug.

But really much, maroon acted like he didn't care much. All he really knew was that you were just so anxious that you began to pass out. (Bro is NOT from a gacha life mini movie ‼️)

After all of that, the 3 of you walked out of the entrance.

"So um, Y/N!" White called out.

You turned to white with a quick glance.

"Yeah?" You said.

"Have you thought about it?" White quizzed.

You shake your head.

"No, not yet." You claimed as you sat down on the benches in the cafeteria.

"Well, that's stupid how you just.. y'know pass out in some type of way." Said maroon.

"I just felt tired, that's all" You lied as your leg starts to get shakey. (Ain't no way)

Maroon sighed and then got up from the benches.

"Do you want anything at all??" He asked as he was about to get something.

"Probably get some (F/S) or something I don't fuckin know." You answered.

"Alright." Maroon uttered as started to walk away.

He then stopped for a bit and made a quick glance at you.

"Don't do anything stupid again, ya hear me? Don't." Maroon added before turning back and continued walking.

As his footsteps slowly got quieter in the distance, you turned to look at white.

"Aren't you like, hungry or something??" You questioned since white hadn't been wanting anything from maroon.

"No, I'm okay for now." White replied as he continued to stare at the unknown distance. (Hopefully bro is not turning emo or some other dark shit)

You seemed to be pretty worried about white but really much you just shrugged it off.

-- time skip to when maroon comes back ig --

As maroon came back with your (F/S), he kinda just put it right in front of you.

"So, what have you and white been talking about?" Maroon asked as if he were to be interested. (He was not)

You and White have been through awkward silence, still thinking about what had happened.

"Okay, let's just get this over with now." Maroon acknowledged as he sat back down on the benches.

"So, do you want to have a poly relationship or no?" Maroon asked as he was already impatient with your answer. (Damn chill buddy give the dumbass like a minute to think)

You already thought about your choice.

You nodded your head.

Then, white got soooo happy he randomly jumped with joy. (This is not any type of kid cartoon tf)

You smiled, happy seeing white so happy.

"About time you thought about a damn answer." Maroon mumbled. (Could've just killed Y/N by the time you just met them but ok)

And uhhh yeah that was the end ig.

(A/N: yeah I'm already done with this for good 💀 *I already just wanted this to end, but um anyways

Give me some silly ideas for the grey x female!reader thingie since I'll probably work on the green x reader thing in a few days)