Partners in crime (White x imposter!reader) (fluff)

(in this story......... White and maroon arent GAY FOR EACH OTHER!!!!! *Mind kindly blows up to a stupid explosion* anyway)

As you were walking down the hallway to the navigation room looking for a crewmate to kill.

And then, you see a mini white astronaut bean in the room.

"Perfect.. now time to ruin your DAY!!" The white bean said as he pulls out a knife.

You then notice a little claret on his pale white suit.

"Uhh, you kind of got a little blood on your suit.." you said with an awkward look on your face.

White's face turned from visious to shocked and scared.

"SHIT! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT STUPID STAIN WAS THERE!" Said white changing his expression with pure anger.

You were just as calm as a capybara.

You walk up to white and proceed to wipe off the blood stain from him.

White proceeds to sigh deeply in relief.

"Thanks.." White said.

"Now, aren't you going to like, y'know.. ruin my day?" You say with an eyebrow that is raised.

"Well, not anymore I guess. But, I'll go ruin someone else's day." White exclaimed.

"Welp, go on and do your little tasks I guess." White added as he turned to leave the navigation room.

"I'm an imposter too, Y'know." You announced.

White stopped and turned to look at you.

"Okay? Well, I don't think I asked, haven't I?" He said with an eyebrow raise full of annoyance.

"Well, if you'd like, I can help you out." You said with a tone that was as chill and a tree being still.

White proceeds to sigh.

"Yea sure, like you're even good at anything." White exclaimed as he starts to get more annoyed.

"Now, let me do my job." He said with a tone full of more annoyance.

"I'll tell everyone that you're the imposter" you said teasingly.

White proceeds to sigh.

"Fine, you can help but if you fuck it up I'll blackmail you." White claims.

You nod your head.

"Deal" you said.

"Good, now let's go." White says as he turns around and leaves the navigation room.

You followed him to the cafeteria.

In the cafeteria, there was only one crewmate.

"So, should we kill the crewmate yet?" You whispered to white.

White was still observing the crewmate.

"Not yet, now get patient." White said with a serious look on his face.

His body was as straight as a line.

"Okay, I'll count to three, and when I say three, you sabotage the cafeteria and I'll kill the crewmate. Got that?" He whispered.

You nod your head up and down.

"Great." He said

White proceeds to count down slowly, observing the crewmates moves.

As white said three, you sabotaged the cafeteria doors and white killed the crewmate.

"C'mon let's vent out of here!" White yelled as he was rushing out of the cafeteria.