jealous feeling (Red x reader x pink)

(honestly, this is the most random request I've ever gotten- but whatever ig

Anyways, this thing is gonna be a angst and a fluff at the same time *mind blowing am I right*

Anyway)

You were walking down to the cafeteria with red, your dumb but ordinary friend.

You and him were friends ever since you guys met.

It was like the both of you were like glue.

You guys were only considered as 'friends'.

But, in red's mind, he wanted the relationship between you to be considered more than just 'friends'.

"Hey!!!" A familiar voice yelled as the sounds of running get louder behind you and red.

The both of you turned to look.

Surprisingly, it was pink.

She was also your friend for 5 months.

Sure it felt like forever but you still felt like red was your first friend yet.

"How are you doing??" Pink asks as she holds both of your hands gently to prevent from hurting you.

You chuckled.

"I'm good!" You replied.

Pink proceeds to chuckle too.

"That's perfect!!" She said positively as her smile grows bigger and bigger.

"Now, how's red?" She asked.

You turned to look at red, his face was now in a jealous expression.

His arms were crossed.

You knew very well that he was just chill before pink arrived.

"I think he's having a bad day" you discussed.

One of pink's eyebrows raised curiously.

She took one quick glance at red, then red quickly glanced to pink in a not too good way.

Pink looks at you with curiosity.

"How come?" She asked.

You proceed to shrug.

"Hmm, maybe he would want to talk about it?" She shared as she tries to give out a bit of advice for red to speak up about how he is feeling.

"Maybe, I'll see if that works.." you said, keeping that piece of advice noted inside your head.

"Well, if it doesn't.. let me know and we can try and figure it out!!" Pink said with a smile on her face.

You returned a smile to pink.

"I'll make sure on that." You claimed.

"Great! Well, have fun Y/N!!!" She yelled out as she ran out of the cafeteria.

It was weird how she would run out of the cafeteria like that, but you didn't seem to care.

You turned to look at red who was still jealous.

You came to red and you put your hand on his back.

"Red, can you tell me what's wrong?" You asked with pure concern.

Red proceeded to ignore you.

"Red?" You called as you began to worry.

"If you wanna go hang out with pink.. you can do that.." he murmurs so you don't hear. (Red doesn't really wanna hurt your feelings)

"What was that?" You said with your head tilted to the side a bit.

Red gets silent for a moment.

"Nothing, let's just get going." Red said in a serious tone.

You were worried that you did something wrong.

"No! Tell me if I did something wrong please! I'll try to fix it if I can!" You stated as you try to make red tell you.

"No, I'm fine, everything is good. Let's just go." He said.

You sighed and began to follow him.

As you followed him, you guys were now in the security room.

Red sits down on the spinny chair, meanwhile you sat on the ground.

"Hey, Y/N.. can you spin me, please?" Red asked with a little sadness in his voice.

You nod your head.

As you got up, you did the request he wanted you to do.

"WEEEEEE!!!!!" He yelled as he was spinning around in the spinny chair.

Red is already starting to feel better a little bit.

When he's sad, random things that would entertain help him feel better and forget things.

19 minutes later..

Red was really dizzy that he fell off the spinny chair.

You on the other hand, was breathing and after going as faster as he wanted to spin on the chair.

"That was fun!" He said with a giggle.

You gave him the good smile.

"You bet it was" you said as you began to chuckle.

You take your last heavy and deep breath before you spoke.

"I'll be right back, I'll get myself some water!" You claimed to let red know.

Red nods.

Time skip..... (Wowy wowzers)

As you finally got water from the cafeteria out of nowhere, you proceed to drink it.

When you were done and you threw away the cup, you saw pink sitting on the benches in the cafeteria.

"Hey Y/N! How are you doing?" She asked with pure passion in her voice.

"I'm doing great!" You answered as you giggle.

"Good! Now, how's red?" Pink asked.

"Well, red was acting weird at first when you left and but now he-"

"Really? How?" Pink interrupted your explaining as she gets confused so quickly.

"Well, you know how he was mad?" You asked to see if pink remembers.

Pink nods as she listens.

"Yea, well, I tried to ask him what's wrong and he ignored me and then murmured stuff under his breathe. I didn't really understand because it was real quiet." You explained.

"Hmm, well, luckily I have an idea!" Pink commented.

"Really? What is it?" You asked with pure curiosity.

To be continued.. (part 2 is probably coming out today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow idk)

(Words: 889)