||1||

Nisha was sound asleep in her cozy room, curled up under a warm blanket, dreaming of peaceful meadows and chirping birds. Suddenly, she felt a cold, wet splash on her face. Startled, she jolted upright, gasping for air.

Before she could even open her eyes, she heard her brother Suketu's annoying giggle.

 Suketu: Gotcha, sis! he exclaimed, holding an empty glass in his hand.

Nisha's eyes shot open, and she glared at Suketu, seething with anger.

 Nisha: What the hell, Suketu? Why did you do that? she shouted, wiping the water droplets off her face.

Suketu: Just trying to have some fun, sis. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn't resist.

Nisha: rolled her eyes, still fuming. Well, I hope you had your fun, because you just ruined my sleep she snapped, throwing her blanket off and getting out of bed.

Suketu's smile faded a little as he saw how angry his sister was. 

Suketu: Come on, Nish, it was just a harmless prank. Don't be mad he pleaded, holding up his hands in surrender.

Nisha: I don't care if it was harmless or not, Suketu. You shouldn't have done that. Now leave me alone she said, stomping past him and heading towards the bathroom.

Suketu sighed, feeling guilty for ruining his sister's sleep. He knew he had gone too far with his prank. 

Suketu: I'm sorry, Nish he muttered, hoping she would forgive him eventually.

Ramesh had just finished his morning exercise routine when he heard the commotion coming from Nisha's room. Curious, he made his way towards the room, and as he arrived, he saw Nisha's face all wet with water.

Ramesh: Good morning, kids. What's going on here? 

Nisha: shot a glance towards her father Suketu just poured water on my face while I was sleeping, Dad she said, wiping her face with a towel.

Ramesh: Suketu, that wasn't a nice thing to do. You should apologize to your sister he said, his voice firm but gentle.

Suketu hung his head in shame, realizing the gravity of his actions.

 Suketu: I'm sorry, Nish. I didn't mean to upset you.

Nisha: It's okay, Suku. Just don't do it again she said, giving him a stern look.

Ramesh: Okay, that's enough. Let's stop this fighting. Today is Sunday, and it's time for us to have breakfast together as a family. You know the rules; it's something your grandfather always insisted on he said, reminding his children of their family tradition. Nisha and Suketu nodded, knowing that their father was right. They both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Laxmi, nisha and suketu's mother was busy in the kitchen, cooking up a storm for the family's Sunday breakfast. She was making parathas, scrambled eggs, and some fruit salad. Just then, her nephew Umesh walked into the kitchen, hugging her from behind.

Umesh: Good morning, Chachi. What are you making? I am starving he said, grinning at her.

Laxmi turned around and smiled at him, patting his head affectionately. 

Laxmi: Good morning, beta. I am making your favorite, parathas, and scrambled eggs. Just wait for a few more minutes, and everything will be ready.

she said, shooing him out of the kitchen. Umesh, unable to contain his excitement, quickly offered to help Laxmi, setting the plates and cutlery on the dining table.