||3||

Inder announces everyone to have a couple dance suddenly a girl comes from behind and asks seductively to shivraj for a dance he was so annoyed by that girl's behaviour because she was the daughter of one of his clients. he did not want to be rude to a girl but she was a pure headache, just then his eyes fell on nisha who was standing silently in the corner but a man comes there and stares at her lustily and asks her for a dance, she refused politely but he did not seem to budge.

Shivraj noticed the man's predatory look and his annoyance grew. He quickly excused himself from the girl who had approached him earlier and walked over to Nisha.

Shivraj: May I have this dance he asked, extending his hand to her.

Nisha was taken aback by his sudden appearance, but she felt relieved and grateful that he had come to her rescue. She hesitated for a moment before placing her hand in his.

Shivraj led her to the dance floor, and they started dancing to the soft melody playing in the background. Nisha felt a rush of emotions as she looked up into his deep brown eyes. She felt safe and protected in his arms, and she couldn't help but feel attracted to him.

Shivraj, too, felt a strange pull towards Nisha. He had never felt this way about anyone before. He could feel the warmth of her body and the fragrance of her hair, and he knew that he didn't want this moment to end.

Shivraj: pulls her towards him and whispers in her ears, "You look breathtaking in this red saree Miss Gangwal. She was blushing and he says I guess jo aapki tarif karta hai usse thank you bola jaata hai lekin yeh kya? aap toh kuch keh hi nahi rahi. I might take this behaviour as an insult and you know to insult the crown prince is something offendable he winks at her.

Nisha: was shocked and replied him irritatingly Thank you Mr. Suryavanshi.

As they danced, Shivraj noticed the man who had asked Nisha to dance earlier staring at them with envy. Shivraj felt a twinge of possessiveness and pulled Nisha closer to him, sending a clear message to the man to back off.

Nisha, too, felt a sense of comfort and security in Shivraj's protective embrace. She knew that he would never let anyone harm her, and she felt grateful for his presence.

The song ended, and Shivraj and Nisha stopped dancing. They both felt a strange connection between them, and they knew that this was just the beginning of something special.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Inder knocks on Shivraj's bedroom door and after getting a response, he enters the room.

Inder: Hey, what's going on with you and that girl from Gangwal family?

Shivraj looks up from his laptop and gives a confused expression.

Shivraj: What girl?

Inder: Don't play dumb, bhai sa. I'm talking about the one you were dancing with at the party last night.

Shivraj: Oh, her. We just danced, chote. It's not a big deal.

Inder: Really? Then why did you look so annoyed when that other girl asked you to dance?

Shivraj sighs and leans back in his chair.

Shivraj: That girl was just using me to get closer to our family business. She's the daughter of one of our clients, and I could see right through her intentions.

Inder: And what about the girl from Gangwal family?

Shivraj: Nisha? She's different, chote. There's something about her that I can't quite explain. But it's nothing serious, just a passing attraction.