||4||

The party incident lingered in Adarsh's mind as he felt a growing need to dig deeper into Kishore Sethi's history and dealings. The curiosity fueled his determination to unveil the truth and bring justice to those affected by Sethi's actions.

As Adarsh contemplated his next steps, he realized that Swadheenta, being the lawyer of those peoples whose houses were destroyed so she was the person who is familiar with the information and the conditions of those people, so he thought to contact her. However, he faced a dilemma – he didn't have Swadheenta's contact details.

With a resolute mindset, Adarsh decided to seek his mother's help. That night, as he sat at home, he found the right moment to approach Shailee. Adarsh knew that his mother might have Swadheenta's contact information.

Maa, Adarsh began, choosing his words carefully, I need Swadheenta's contact number?

Shailee looked at him with a hint of curiosity, Swadheenta? Why do you need her number, Addu?

Adarsh explained the situation, detailing the incident at the party and his determination to uncover the truth. I believe Swadheenta might have crucial information. I need to talk to her.

Shailee, understanding the gravity of the situation, nodded, I trust your judgment, Addu. Just wait I'll get you her number.

Adarsh expressed gratitude, realizing that Swadheenta's assistance could be a crucial factor in uncovering the truth behind Kishore Sethi's actions. He waited patiently as Shailee retrieved Swadheenta's contact details.

After receiving Swadheenta's contact number from his mother, Adarsh found himself sitting alone in his room, contemplating whether to make the call. He stared at the digits on his phone, a mix of anticipation and hesitation swirling within him.

As he considered dialing her number, Adarsh glanced at the clock and realized it was already 11 pm. A sense of responsibility and respect guided him as he thought, Nahi, nahi, aise kisi ladki ko itni raat ko phone karna sahi nahi hoga. Kal baat karunga.

With a content smile on his face, Adarsh decided to postpone the conversation to a more appropriate time. He recognized the importance of approaching such matters with sensitivity and didn't want to intrude on Swadheenta's privacy late at night.

The morning sun painted the city in warm hues as Adarsh, fueled by excitement and impatience, quickly finished his breakfast. His mind was occupied with the urgency to talk to Swadheenta, and he couldn't wait any longer. Determined, he headed to his office, a sense of purpose driving him.

Upon reaching his cabin, Adarsh took a deep breath, bracing himself for the upcoming conversation. Without further ado, he dialed Swadheenta's number. After a couple of rings, she picked up the call, and Adarsh found himself mesmerized by the melodious quality of her voice.

On the other end, Swadheenta was in her apartment, engrossed in working on the case against Kishore Sethi. Her phone rang, displaying an unknown number. Initially hesitant, she decided to answer, saying, Hello.

Adarsh, maintaining a professional tone, introduced himself, Hello Ms. Ramakrishnan, Adarsh Sinha, this side. I hope you remember me. Swadheenta, slightly taken aback, responded, Yes, Mr. Sinha.

Adarsh, getting straight to the point, inquired, Are you free right now? Swadheenta, intrigued, replied, Yes, but why are you asking? Adarsh explained, I need to talk to you about the case you were fighting against Kishore Sethi.

Surprised by his knowledge of the case, Swadheenta questioned, Aapko iss baare mein kya baat karni hai? Adarsh, maintaining his composure, requested, Can we meet please? Agar aap free hai toh.